Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but duck ME that Lucinda likes to drag out her words don’t sheeeeeee
We were all giving out about Chloé doing that in the beginning but she obviously got the memo 😂😂
Faye is like a bleeping wombat at this stage and she's snarky... Not a bit lady like or bit of self respect for herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Millie is growing on me. She's so pretty, her face looks like a filter. That hair is quite a choice though.

Love how Faye isn't bovvered at all about the new girls lmao. Therapy would've been a better investment than that tit job.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hang on, Millie has got serious game. She told Aaron she was quiet and didn’t like confrontation, she told Liam that she’s fiery and loud and now she gazing into Hugo’s eyes like he’s just bought her a grey crushed velvet corner sofa. She’s trouble mark my words 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Love how Faye isn't bovvered at all about the new girls lmao. Therapy would've been a better investment than that tit job.
Feel like she’s got a lottttt of internalised misogyny weighing her down, the way she’s been nice to the girls faces and said to Liam ‘oh it’s fine if you get to know them babe I’mmmmm breeeezzzyyyy’ but now she’s mocking the girls for getting to know him? Deffo not a girls girl, bit of a pick meisha tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lucindas age really shows just as soon as she opens that bleeping mouth. Argh !!! Hopefully no tv presenting jobs hire her 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I hope Faye and Sharon are enjoying their last night in the villa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They're going home
They're going home
They're not coming
Faye and Sharon are going home

🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.