Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Interesting how Jake describes his type: blonde with blue or green eyes. Who loves to laugh
Liberty. Hello?? That's Liberty.

Reactions: 29
If I have to hear Jake and Liberty say they’re SOOOO similar or ‘he’s the boy version of me’ ONE MORE TIME I’m going to lose it 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry

whatstheteab

VIP Member

Guess she isn’t coming back then!
That’s a bit shite tbf. If we were weeks in and she still hadn’t clicked with anyone fair enough but it’s not her fault if she isn’t attracted to anyone 2 days in.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I can’t warm to Sharon either. She seems really uptight?! Maybe she’ll come out of herself a bit as time goes on

Reactions: 28

GossWhore

VIP Member
That's pretty shocking that someone wouldnt date you purely because you are black, especially openly saying it to you 😳
You're not the first black girl I've heard say men use you as a fetish, can you elaborate? I've heard men say they like certain races but I don't think it is a fetish thing, they just find those features/skin tones attractive.
On the note of Kaz and Rachel, I think the last 3 seasons have had one black girl in each season, usually 1 of the starting 5 girls. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this may be the first season where they have brought a second black girl in, also correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall any black girls in love island before samira in season 4. Love island is trying to appear more diverse but it doesn't seem genuine when love island has 40 contestants in a whole season and the majority of girls are white.
I don't recall many asain contestants either, there was Kaz (Josh and Kaz season 4) who was half Thai but I think that might be it.
Fetish comments I have received

"All my gf have been black, fyi"
"I've never tried a black girl"
"Can you twerk that big booty for me"
"I love when you go all ghetto. It turns me on"
"My hot chocolate"
"Hey big DSL" (definition here)

Fetishing and racism can also cross which is a lot - I remember a guy I knew (and liked before that moment) dated only light skinned girls because his d was racist towards dark skinned girls "I'm not racist but my D is".... think how damaging hearing that is

As someone said dating is already hard AF then you have to weed through this bs.
And the extra layer of bs if you do date interracial as everyone know has opinions (yes everybodyy)

BACK TO LOVE ISLAND
- Yes they didn't have a black girl before Samira
- The black girls have been chosen last when the are OG islanders
- Yes no Asian girls and that's crazy because I see hot Asian girls EVERYWHERE.

The casting team think they've done an amazing job with diversity and inclusion. But failed to remember, you can have inclusion (disabilities, race, sexual orientation) without diversity

• Heart
  • Sad

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
These boys are snakessssss they all wait until the girls pick them and then start mouthing that they don’t like them that much. Bring in the tweets STAT

Jake is NOT attracted to Liberty, it's so obvious and painful to watch tbh. But she's sooo into him!
I feel like Jake and Liberty are going to be the Aimee and Curtis of this season. I can see his head being turned at some new arrival and Liberty being absolutely blind sided.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Laura just doesn’t do it for me.. she just doesn’t have the personality or charisma that Caroline had :( and tbh I don’t think Maya Jama has that either.. I almost think, there’s so many ex islanders now, it could even be good to have one of them be the hosts 👀 I could see someone like liv attwood or Maura make decent hosts 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think Maura would be great