Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I WANT TO COUPLE UP WITH RACHEL!!! WOW :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I can't help but feel that Jake is gonna do Liberty dirty as soon as a better option comes in

Reactions: 27

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m very upset that Faye’s face is a totally different colour to her body and it looks like she’s used Nutella for lipstick 😔

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
As much as I love the debate that’s going on this is love island and can we get back to the memes and the contestants
Maybe start a thread for your debate? X

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Brad could’ve handled the challenge better but Faye was just nasty. If one of the boys had spoken to the girls like that there would have been uproar

Reactions: 26

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Yeah he's not impressed with their #BeKind bs post when they orchestrated it all

View attachment 643958
He makes tiktoks about love island non stop. I just looked and he's made at least 20 videos in the past two weeks alone usually posting the same content over and over so he'll go viral again.I feel for him and what he went through but its very clear from his social media he has an agenda and using it for attention. For someone who says he doesn't watch the show he is clearly obsessed with it.

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Faye looks like she's at parents evening talking to Hugo about how her teenage kid is getting on in his PE lessons

• Haha

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Nah fuck off brad in a suit 🤤🤤 might create a rave thread but I think id be the only one on it 🥲😂

• Haha
  • Heart

em27

Niall had disclosed to the love island team about his autism so they knew he was autistic before going in. He said from the lack of support he had he actually then developed severe psychosis and had to be flown out to a psychiatric unit. He claimed the love island bosses never bothered to check up on his welfare, they just left him to the wolves and let stories from daily Mail ect say he left because he was paranoid and self conscious about his ears. Niall is basically trying to say that love island are claiming Hugo is there first disabled contestant when he isn't, and that the lack of support from them was unacceptable.

• Wow
  • Heart

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Laura just doesn’t do it for me.. she just doesn’t have the personality or charisma that Caroline had :( and tbh I don’t think Maya Jama has that either.. I almost think, there’s so many ex islanders now, it could even be good to have one of them be the hosts 👀 I could see someone like liv attwood or Maura make decent hosts 🤷🏼‍♀️
An ex Islander would be my preference. The thing Caroline had was that she felt like the type of person who could have been on Love Island and was like a big sister type figure. Laura Whitmore is married and has a baby, so it's not really the same. Whereas someone like Maura has been there and done that. She'd be great at swaggering in too in slow motion!

Clover123

VIP Member
Love the idea of Maura as host! But I think all the guys would fancy her instead of the contestants.

Just realised something- yesterday Chloe said she was with a guy for 5 years but wasn't his girlfriend, do you think she was talking about being the mistress of a married man?! 👀

• Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Now Chloe’s calmed down a bit I actually really like her personality 👀 not putting the baby voice on around Liam 👀

Reactions: 25