Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Raging I was about to suggest a thread title:

Love Island UK 2021 #3 the number of days Shannon survived

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Sticky One

VIP Member
Talking of classic moments, what about when Dani said she was going home 😂

33D9B24B-0003-45CB-A809-079E6FE7D2C0.jpeg

Literally praying we get some good people 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Notredamn

VIP Member
I have to be honest, but I'm loving the strong women this year. Faye is cunningly good - she wiped the floor with Brad. The black lady is both stunning but lovely with it - although she's paired with a wetwipe!

As for Sharon. Wow. Love her attitude!

The only boy which I do like is Hugo- think Andrex puppy like! Clearly there's nothing for him yet but its the mark of a good man that Chloe picked him last night.

Some of the memes in Twitter on the new girl walking into the house are hilarious!
her name is Kaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Chloes family have put a statement out apparently her dms are flooded with death threats and people telling her to kill herself😩 I know people get invested but bloody hell that’s not normal behaviour, imagine coming out and seeing all that!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

coriander

VIP Member
I feel like Chuggs would be 1000 times more attractive if he would just let people call him Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Scullybob

VIP Member
Ok then fair enough. I just find it quite dehumanising but maybe I'm just being overly sensitive on someone else's behalf lol. I feel like as a society we are intent on separating people into different categories instead of just seeing each other as slightly different variants of the same thing. To me "blacks" and "whites" is quite divisive and almost sounds like we see each other as separate species almost if that makes sense? No apology needed anyway, just my opinion you are entitled to say what you wish lol. Definitely poses a load of interesting questions for sure! Language is a tough one.
I find this kind of discussion really healthy. I'm a middle aged woman and I've grown up seeing shocking discrimination against disability, race, gender, sexuality etc. I've become disabled in later life. I'm a strong, successful woman, and yet suddenly I feel overlooked, people talk to my partner rather than me and regularly say things like 'oh bless' when I explain that I need ground floor access for example. It's like I've become less of a person , and it really hurts sometimes. Anyhoo, all we can do is never stop asking questions and never stop listening to the answers and therefore being educated. Who'd have thunk that a thread about the most gloriously trashy TV could be so educational. Love to us all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Clover123

VIP Member
I think brad knows he's attractive and thinks therefore he shouldn't have to try... He's so obnoxious!

Jake encouraging liberty to tell him how much she likes him and then saying he's not into it behind her back is so cruel imo, I think he's a nasty guy (And looks like a goblin)

Reactions: 46

jackolantern

VIP Member
her name is Kaz.
Think this is a good example of the convo above :( Kaz is the only girl who gets her name forgotten and becomes referred to by her skin colour. This isn't a dig at the OP, I know it wasn't intentional. I think it's just a sad representation of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Can tell brads the sort that thinks cause he's alright looking he doesn't need to do anything else. Personality of a dead seagull

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
I’m looking at some of the girls pyjamas and I can’t help but think about how one of my boobs would probably be sunbathing by the pool and the other propping up the kitchen by morning. How are they not flashing people?

• Haha
Reactions: 43