Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
Jake is NOT attracted to Liberty, it's so obvious and painful to watch tbh. But she's sooo into him!
He’s literally said about 3 times in each episode that she has an amazing personality… he’s so cheeky. As if he’s to die for… emm no sweetie!!!
I don’t like him now he is a total snake in the grass

Reactions: 25

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Wow Brad!!!
I'd do anything to have him in my life.
I don't fancy him, but I do think a few chats with him could help cure my insomnia.

Last edited:
  • Haha

potatowaffles

Oh I really like Chloe, now the voice has gone and she’s settled into herself, she seems lovely

• Heart
  • Sick

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Caroline was such a girls girl, she could fully relate to the girls in there and that always came across so strongly.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Honestly I thought I was just being ott but it triggered me.

I know OP didn't mean it like that but it's giving me...

Definitely not OTT as far as I'm concerned. I don't think people mean to do it for sure, but I do think there is an element of like subconscious bias where black women get more easily forgotten because people think they can't "relate" to them. It's so sad because we put such division between ourselves because of skin colour when in reality it makes fuck all difference to anything other than melanin quantity! I think we can all be racist without even meaning to be, or there being any malice behind it at all. Lucie and Yewande were such a good example when Lucie refused to even attempt to say Yewande's name properly, I highly doubt she would ever have done that with a white woman's name and in her head she probably didn't even realise how offensive that was. As a white woman I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it must be to have to even try harder for a basic thing like someone acknowledging you have a name and aren't just "the black lady" or deciding it isn't worth their time to say it correctly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hipbones

Can we just throw this cast into the sea and bring back classic Love Island stars for a Love Island All Stars Special?!

• Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Faye is 3/4 hanging out the bottom of that bikini FFS. She may as well be letting them puppies swing free!

She’s also the colour of David Dickinson….

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
I just know in her head Rachel knows that Chuggs is the better choice, but look at Brad’s eyes and the cheeky smile and you do just melt a bit. Why are we like this ladies? 🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Is it just me or is this series utter crap so far? I really can’t get into it at all. I’ve not seen any of the humour or interesting characters of previous series, and where is this years Camilla or Dr Alex?

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’m sorry you’ve experienced this.

I do disagree with your comment about no other race has to think that though. I have a Chinese friend who experiences the same. She either gets the guys that just want to check it off their checklist of they just aren’t into her at all.

correct me if I’m wrong but I do think I’ve read that we are gentically programmed to be attracted to our own race. I’m white British and I’m generally attracted to white British men (with the exception of Anthony Joshua of course).

I would love if they did different sorts of love island. For example ones with all blacks. Or even one with an older age range (30-40) with people actually interested in finding love and not the fame.
Is this not just another example of the discussion above, why would you say "all blacks", surely you would say black people? I really don't think you'd say "all whites" as the counter. I mean please do correct me if I'm wrong, but time and time again there just seems to be this recurrent language shift with how we refer to black individuals vs white.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
is it just me that would prefer for brad to stay in over chuggs? 🤣 both have no personality but brad actually looked really interested in rachel but i feel like chuggs would just pretend to like her to stay in?

jarv

VIP Member
Chuggs will be coming in tonight like "rah where's my boo hoo man deal"

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
ooh not heard that one!
I think Love Island did him dirty by not telling people why he was kicked out. It allowed all rumours to run rampant. I heard everything from he did a duke in the pool to him refusing to do challenges because he was too busy masturbating.

I don't know why he got kicked out for that anyway, Molly has said that she knew it was an accident and didn't make a fuss about it so why remove him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23