Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
I mean, despite her inability to walk in those heels, Rachel’s got it going aaaawn!!she’s bloody stunning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I'm not a big fan of Niall but I do back what he says about LI practicing what they preach. Using that 'kiss the person you fancy the least' as a dare was a snakey move. It was always going to offend someone and I think Faye was gutted under the surface.

They are just as bad as the trolls imo - always trying to orchestrate drama/heartache for entertainment purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Brads a classic example of being really good looking but absolutely no chat what so ever so makes him unattractive. Found Tommy Fury the same too

Reactions: 31

Clover123

VIP Member
This conversation is so stressful, Chloe stop touching your goddamn extensions!!!!! They're not even saying anything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jarv

VIP Member
I know we mess about on here like but actually DMing people and their family to abuse them is bad enough, telling people to end their lives over a stupid show is just disgusting.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
'what's your type?' translation: 'so do you fancy me? Do you think you COULD fancy me and we could be a couple and win this show?me and you, together? Hm?'

Why is Chloe suddenly 100% more attractive now? I'm mean physically, not just because she saved Hugo. Maybe faces need to grow on me a bit? Kind of feel the same way about Faye.

Why is Iain not half as funny any more?!
I’m definitely someone who faces tend to grow on, I almost never find people spectacularly hot when I first see them haha. My friends will quite often talk about how hot someone is and it always takes me a few weeks to see it 🤣 at the moment, I must admit.. I am not seeing what everyone else is seeing with Rachel, she’s an attractive woman of course but nothing amazing to me at the moment.. but I’m sure she will grow on me also!

As a black woman for all my life I can say you are wrong.

I have been actually told if I wasn't black, men would date me, by men....multiple times which is just sick.

Or you get the ones who just want to fetish you

Or you get the black men aka the Aaron's who don't date BW. No other race has to think ""mmm does he like white/Asian girls"

Dating is tiring, but as a BW is mentally and physically exhausting

Rachel and Kaz are being used for black twitter yes black twitter is real) as they've not been happy with the constant bs on LI. Bet the producers will send one Ched looking guy for them to fight over
Wow, im so sorry.. that is fucked up! I can’t imagine ever saying that to somebody ‘I would date you if you weren’t black’ wtf! Being a woman is hard enough but I can’t imagine how hard it is being a black woman, and then when you stand up for yourselves you get the ‘angry black woman stereotype’ it’s so unfair and wrong ❤ We need to start calling people out on this shit

Last edited:
  • Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Jake is NOT attracted to Liberty, it's so obvious and painful to watch tbh. But she's sooo into him!

Reactions: 29