Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member

Yewande was always underated. The show doesn't want people with a brain.
I was rooting for her. I really was. Great to see an Irish person on it. But MY GOD she was such a moanbag. And when she sat on Danny...... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Such a shame. She had great potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

GossWhore

VIP Member
Rachel is genuinely beautiful though. I don’t really believe that a large amount of people are ultra specific about “types”. I think that’s a conversation prompt they are given to create TV drama.
As a black woman for all my life I can say you are wrong.

I have been actually told if I wasn't black, men would date me, by men....multiple times which is just sick.

Or you get the ones who just want to fetish you

Or you get the black men aka the Aaron's who don't date BW. No other race has to think ""mmm does he like white/Asian girls"

Dating is tiring, but as a BW is mentally and physically exhausting

Rachel and Kaz are being used for black twitter yes black twitter is real) as they've not been happy with the constant bs on LI. Bet the producers will send one Ched looking guy for them to fight over

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Princessax

VIP Member
Is it bad I want Liam to pie Faye off lol, she’s like a dog on heat on him and I’m getting such weird vibes he’s so young

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
I still think Gemma Collins would have been an amazing host for the show! Way better than Laura

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Morty

Foot fetish, farts in a girl's face and steals queen Maura's famous line. Fuck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Bit harsh of the girls and the producers to not give Faye a heads up that she literally looks like she has shiny cakey jaundice

• Haha
Reactions: 36