Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit aggressive there 'fuckin' Faye. She looks just like Laura Anderson, couldn't put my finger on it before.

Reactions: 19
Faye gives me 🚩🚩🚩🚩

I know Brads a bit wet and it was a bit savage but come onnnnn you’ve only known him 2 days
It’s reminding me of how possessive Joe was towards Lucie when Tommy came in and stole her. Like I get that time feels a lot longer in the villa but being THAT upset after a few days is concerning.

Reactions: 14
Sharon looks like Kaz from a few seasons ago. .. I didn’t like her either!

Reactions: 12
Is anyone gonna address the fact that Chuggs has a bucket hat company
And
And
ITS CALLED BOOBY BUCKETS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That filler on Sharon's chin is too distracting, it looks like her chin is dripping off

Reactions: 7
The comments about Sharon looking old and tired are a bit mean- I WISH I still had skin that smooth and glowing! It horrifies me to think what people must think of me if they're bashing these girls for being "Butter face" or "unattractive" or "not being fit enough".
These people cannot win. Some watchers will think they're all too skinny and unattainable, but seems like others think they're not skinny enough or "too normal". If those girls are "normal" or "average" what on earth does a girl have to do to be considered pretty? That's what drives girls to plastic surgery and enhancements, and even THEN people turn on them for having botox and lip fillers and boob jobs.

If you're going on tv you're opening yourself up for critique, sure. It's one thing though to say "Sharon's not my type" or "I don't find lip fillers like Fay has very attractive personally", but to think people who have literally been picked because they're some of the hottest people on Instagram are "average" is just nuts. They might not be your type, but they're not complete uggos!
I don’t think the girls are ugly either. However they do look completely different from their filtered instagram photos which is why I think a lot of people will criticise them. I honestly believe that all this filtering of photos is what drives young girls to botox, fillers etc as they are constantly trying to achieve the perfect filtered look which is not even real.

Reactions: 13
Cuggs brings back memories of the OG youtube buttercream twats. 😕
jesus this series hasn’t got off to a good start. time for whitmore to start screaming about her privacy of something......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the girls are ugly either. However they do look completely different from their filtered instagram photos which is why I think a lot of people will criticise them. I honestly believe that all this filtering of photos is what drives young girls to botox, fillers etc as they are constantly trying to achieve the perfect filtered look which is not even real.
I think there's too many of a similar type, faye, chloe and liberty. The guys don't seem into the girls that much either

Reactions: 11
Faye saying she isn't bothered and then proceeding to insult Brad's personality and call him a c**t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is this series, they had 2 years worth of people to pick from...what in the fresh hell is this cut price version?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
cant the British Army release a few men from Catterick, it must be summer break time soon, they could bring the action and easily start some fights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.