Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
OK so all the girls are a bit chunky?! I don't mean fat they are all slim but no real petite girls. Is this what most girls look like now? Kind of sporty? I know I sound ancient saying this. 😂😂
I don’t think they are “chunky” at all

• Heart
Reactions: 64

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sharon been slagging Diego off at every turn but that's his fault he doesn't wanna be close to her?! Dickhead
Please Jarv have some respect for those of us who don’t know their names and just Googled ‘love island Diego’ in alarm 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I know that this question is asked in every single episode at least once but I HATE when they chat someone for the first time and ask "so what's your type"... Imagine meeting someone on a night out and being like "hi, my name is X, what's your type!?" it's so fucking stupid. And then what annoyes me even more is when the answer is "brunette, brown eyes".... Aw shit I had brown hair yesterday but dyed it blonde and put in contacts so guess that strikes me off your list! I know... I know... Its part of the show but it irks me SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Girl: "So what's your type?"
Boy: "I don't really have a type but I like blonde hair, blue eyes, big fake tits. What's your type?"
Girl: "I don't have a type either but tall, muscly, tanned, good teeth. Oh and they have to have good banter."
Boy: "Yeah?"
Girl: "Yeah."

(5 minutes later talking to the other girls)
Girl: "Omg me and *insert name* just had a really good chat!" 🤪

😂🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jarv

VIP Member
Nothing can beat Curtis saying he can't cuddle Amy in the morning because he's got to be up to make everyone a coffee and he meant it too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

freaknasty

Chatty Member
I'm going to be bitchy now (I'm female btw). One thing I've noticed is that all the women have normal sized bodies this year, which is good (apart from the fake boobs and badly filled lips obvs). It'd be nice to have a proper plus sized girl and a guy who isn't full of muscles, there's nothing wrong with a softer body on men and women imo.

Also, I think Liberty looks better without make up on and is naturally funny but a bit thick. Faye needs a LOT of makeup to look even barely attractive, I was genuinely shocked at how rough she looked first thing in the morning, to the extent that I didn't recognise her. Chloe talks in a stupid put on posh accent and flicks her straggly extensions too much. Sharon is scary and this shows in her looks. Kaz is stunning and a nice person and I love her bedwear with her quirky hats. Of all the guys Aaron seems the most attractive, the others are too laddish.
Kaz’s bedwear isn’t a quirky hat, it’s a bonnet to protect her wig. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm going to be bitchy now (I'm female btw). One thing I've noticed is that all the women have normal sized bodies this year, which is good (apart from the fake boobs and badly filled lips obvs). It'd be nice to have a proper plus sized girl and a guy who isn't full of muscles, there's nothing wrong with a softer body on men and women imo.

Also, I think Liberty looks better without make up on and is naturally funny but a bit thick. Faye needs a LOT of makeup to look even barely attractive, I was genuinely shocked at how rough she looked first thing in the morning, to the extent that I didn't recognise her. Chloe talks in a stupid put on posh accent and flicks her straggly extensions too much. Sharon is scary and this shows in her looks. Kaz is stunning and a nice person and I love her bedwear with her quirky hats. Of all the guys Aaron seems the most attractive, the others are too laddish.

Reactions: 44

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Ngl based on the cast reveal I thought Liberty would get on my nerves but so far she’s been the most likeable out of the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Thatsnotmyname55

Omg I didn't see the last few pages of this last thread so Apologies if this has been posted already but OMG he was not joking about the toes 🤢🤢
20210629_211917.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s an utterly patronising bitch. I don’t even want to go there as to why she’s surprised Aaron went to university.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39