Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really really sorry to all of you but I’ve jumped to the end of here after watching yesterday and today back to back.. Sharon’s voice annoys me.. but Chloe’s voice annoys me even more!! Faye’s face annoys me but gotta admit she actually looks better without make up. My conclusion is now that if I lose 2 stone, get some fake boobs and some hair extensions and I may win Love Island 🤞🏻

Reactions: 11
Jesus Faye went a bit mad they’ve only been coupled up one and a half episodes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me watching them kiss - oh my GOD they’re gonna lose prize money!!!!

Then I realise I’m watching Love Island not Too Hot to Handle. Brain can’t compute 2 reality dating shows at once.

Same and ohhh thanks for reminding me new episodes today 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When this series couldn’t get any worse they go and drop a chuggs into the mix, sounds like a nickname for being sick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Faye needs to give her head a wobble. They’ve been in there three days and she’s laying into Brad like they’re in a full on relationship. The girl doesn’t have an ounce of class about her whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they changed casting team this year at love island, itv studios dissssssaaappointing GIVE US BOMBSHELLS I NEED A MAURA MOLLY MAE A TOMMY OR DANNY

Reactions: 14
I’m from South Wales, as soon as I heard the accent I knew I’d have friends who know him 🤣 sure enough…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean if Faye feels like Brad has been off with her then fair enough call him out but I think insulting his entire personality and calling him a bleep is a bit much. She barely knows him.

Reactions: 29
I think they changed casting team this year at love island, itv studios dissssssaaappointing GIVE US BOMBSHELLS I NEED A MAURA MOLLY MAE A TOMMY OR DANNY
Definitely not a Molly Mae!! That girl is a bore and isn’t half as good looking as she edits herself to be!

Reactions: 10
Why so many "rah wheres my baccy" tories???

First Sharon, now Chuggs

Bottom barrell new boys #SorryNotSorry

Shannon babe, you had a lucky escape

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.