Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Brad could have maybe just given one of the other girls a quick peck and said it was because they were more like a friend blah blah blah. But her reaction was so over the top! I guess it’s a big dent in your ego going from being the one everyone picked on the first day to being called the least attractive by the guy you’re coupled up with. There was absolutely no reason to call him a c**t though! Although maybe Brad gets called a c**t a lot because he didn’t seem too phased by it.
I thought it was very bad form, mainly because he had told all then lads that he didn't fancy her, and their reaction wouldn't made me feel like absolutely tit and flip out of I was in that situation. If people were like "oohhh fuuuuuck" wouldn't be as bad but the way the lads were jumping around, roaring laughing, and shouting "I KNEW IT!!!" must've cut deep to be fair! Not nice! But am here for the drama! 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.