Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye gives me 🚩🚩🚩🚩

I know Brads a bit wet and it was a bit savage but come onnnnn you’ve only known him 2 days

Reactions: 29
I just can’t believe out of every single bloke who applied for Love Island this year..... ‘Chuggs’ and the other one were the best to offer?! Seriously?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Faye gives me 🚩🚩🚩🚩

I know Brads a bit wet and it was a bit savage but come onnnnn you’ve only known him 2 days
I reckon she’s super insecure and is used to having boys dribble all over her because of her massive fake tits and super inflated lips but she’s having none of that on there as no one is looking for a shag in there (yet!)

Reactions: 19
I just can’t believe out of every single bloke who applied for Love Island this year..... ‘Chuggs’ and the other one were the best to offer?! Seriously?!
Covid affects taste and it obviously affected the producers taste in a cast

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The problem with this series and last is there is no pretty people. Usually there is a few that stand out because so blessed in the looks but no one is

Reactions: 9
Genuinely still reeling at Chuggs. Surely he's not real, he's got to be a sitcom character!

"Hi I'm chuggs and I run a bucket hat business in surrey" NOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did Brad couple up with her if he finds her the least attractive? Something is odd about this series

Reactions: 29
I feel like painting a wall and watching it dry and it would be wetter than this series so far

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.