Love Island Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm now at the ep where Camilla and Jamie have just kissed and Jonny is on ep 3 of kicking off. I really can't stand him this time around now. I know Theo was smug and went about things wrong but he clearly can't even take Tyla bringing up her concerns about how he handles things.

The preview I last watched was him complaining about " I need to get off this island". Yeah man, might not be a bad idea.

Reactions: 4
I'm now at the ep where Camilla and Jamie have just kissed and Jonny is on ep 3 of kicking off. I really can't stand him this time around now. I know Theo was smug and went about things wrong but he clearly can't even take Tyla bringing up her concerns about how he handles things.

The preview I last watched was him complaining about " I need to get off this island". Yeah man, might not be a bad idea.
I hated him too!

Reactions: 1
Jonny was a miserable sod but incredibly entertaining to watch, especially with Theo in the villa whose sole purpose seemed to be to wind him up 😂. Although he wasn't in there long I think Theo is one of my favourite ever islanders.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I followed jonny a while back he lives in bali with his gf he is such an idiot I had to unfollow. Never liked Montana always got bad vibes off her. Poor Georgia has been through the mill with stephan bear in recent times. Lovely to see camilla and Jamie get married such a genuine couple. And nice to see Marcel was at the wedding that they stayed friends. Lol Craig was so cringe 🤣 liv and Chris where so toxic as where Amber and kem but entering none the less. Kems place in Essex has opened and looks very nice. For me season 3 was peek.

Reactions: 5
I followed jonny a while back he lives in bali with his gf he is such an idiot I had to unfollow. Never liked Montana always got bad vibes off her. Poor Georgia has been through the mill with stephan bear in recent times. Lovely to see camilla and Jamie get married such a genuine couple. And nice to see Marcel was at the wedding that they stayed friends. Lol Craig was so cringe 🤣 liv and Chris where so toxic as where Amber and kem but entering none the less. Kems place in Essex has opened and looks very nice. For me season 3 was peek.
I screamed when I saw Marcel with them at their wedding!! was so sweet.

What kind of crap was Jonny doing? :)

Jonny was a miserable sod but incredibly entertaining to watch, especially with Theo in the villa whose sole purpose seemed to be to wind him up 😂. Although he wasn't in there long I think Theo is one of my favourite ever islanders.
he definitely loved that!!! Granted, he( Theo) shouldn't have treated Alex like that either, esp because Alex was more mature about it and not acting all caveman about Montana, but he still failed to see where he lacked respect. But the thing with Jonny became entertaining because of Theo stirring the pot.

I screamed when I saw Marcel with them at their wedding!! was so sweet.

What kind of crap was Jonny doing? :)

he definitely loved that!!! Granted, he( Theo) shouldn't have treated Alex like that either, esp because Alex was more mature about it and not acting all caveman about Montana, but he still failed to see where he lacked respect. But the thing with Jonny became entertaining because of Theo stirring the pot.
Jonny very anti lockdowns said he wouldn't get the vaccine himself, was generally very ignorant to all the people dying and just being generally an asshole lol

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Jonny very anti lockdowns said he wouldn't get the vaccine himself, was generally very ignorant to all the people dying and just being generally an asshole lol
Not surprised. I get major vibes that he doesn’t like being told what to do. Spoiled little child 🤣

Reactions: 3
Jamie and Camilla's wedding was BEAUTIFUL. Did anyone see photos after last weekend?

I’m on this season at the minute. Kem and Amber are so juvenile with their arguments
Chris was such a arse when he came in. Chloe is such a tit stirrer, I’m guessing she needed to do something for the air time considering she didn’t have much luck with love in there
I’m up to the point Chloe has read Gaby’s texts on her phone and told Montana

Forgot to add - I agree with the poster above re: Camilla. She is lovely but it’s exhausting watching her all the same

Reactions: 2
does anyone like gabby ?
No I can’t stand her 🤮 Hated the way she was always poor me, I’ve got no self confidence (whilst walking around in a bikini on national TV) and generally playing the victim card. What she’s done since LI shows what a lying manipulative witch she really is. She slept with a married man whilst his wife was heavily pregnant, made money by doing numerous interviews about it, lied about it, only got on CBB because of it where she then constantly flirted with said man not giving a tit about his wife who had just given birth possibly watching at home. She’s the worse type of girl out there. Bleats on about being a girls girl hahaha. She’s got the morals of an alley cat and that’s being generous

• Wow
Reactions: 4