Love Island Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made some great TV. RIP Mike xx

I'm watching it again for the bants.

Come relive the memories. #BringBackTheSmokingArea

love-island-lucinda-brad-theo-campbell.jpg

Screenshot_20210808-140317_Chrome.jpg

EZDtuM1WoAEzWmF.jpg

DtxublkWkAE7Ay8.jpg

59490c6f1600002100117060.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched this series only a few months back. It’s probably my favorite (though I’ve not seen 2 yet). Great characters. The best relationship was Kem and Chris and even Ian was incredibly funny this season!

And of course Cash Hughes 👶

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ahhh thank you @GossWhore for letting me know about this thread! I just started S3 yesterday and am so glad to have a space to discuss it 😁

Reactions: 2
How funny! I just started re-watching this one last week and I'm glad others are doing the same to capture the essence of what used to be so good :)

So many laughs. From Kem's rapping with Marcel and Sam's " have youuus just made that up on the spot??", Sam's kissing putting the girls off, definitely the C&K friendship, the smoking section, that day they had the outdoor bbq with those hats on looking like goons while the girls were at the spa, lovely Camilla... gaahh those were the days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love Island definitely peaked at series 3! Love Theo winding Jonny up 😂 "dry your tears mate" "chop chop" "if she really liked him she'd leave with him" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Started watching this now. I love Cam so much ❤ And Montana is a babbeeeee
I don't know how liked she was at the time, but I freakin LOVE Montana. I loved when she was snarking on Mike's rating of himself. " He's MAYBE a 3 with sunglasses" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know how liked she was at the time, but I freakin LOVE Montana. I loved when she was snarking on Mike's rating of himself. " He's MAYBE a 3 with sunglasses" 🤣
IIRC she was pretty well liked at the time. Kept in in friendship couples a lot ☺

Reactions: 1
I’m rewatching this series at the moment! Tyla and a guy have just came in, his name might be Simon? I can’t remember coz he hasn’t made an impression on me obviously 😂
But it’s sooooo good and sooooo much better than the current series!!!
I have to say though, Sam has been coming across as a bit creepy! I think it’s because it was so obvious that Montana wasn’t into him that makes it seem like that?
I was laughing the other day coz Amber was saying she didn’t believe Dom and Jess were real, but I’m sure they are married with kids now lol
I’ve watched all the series but I think the first 3 were the best!

Reactions: 8
^^ it’s so funny that it worked out that way.
but when he was so torn up when she left and then got wind of mike and Jess after they left I don’t understand why if he was that upset he didn’t just leave with her. I guess he wanted to continue just having a holiday with friends?

Even though Tyla was a much better fit for Jonny, it still hurt to see Camilla be hurt. But if he hadn’t moved on she wouldn’t have Jamie.

Agree about Simon, he does nothing for me lol.

What did Amber turn out like? After they got out, who broke it off with who? I only know how well liked Kem is still

Reactions: 4
^^ it’s so funny that it worked out that way.
but when he was so torn up when she left and then got wind of mike and Jess after they left I don’t understand why if he was that upset he didn’t just leave with her. I guess he wanted to continue just having a holiday with friends?

Even though Tyla was a much better fit for Jonny, it still hurt to see Camilla be hurt. But if he hadn’t moved on she wouldn’t have Jamie.

Agree about Simon, he does nothing for me lol.

What did Amber turn out like? After they got out, who broke it off with who? I only know how well liked Kem is still
I’m not sure who broke it off with Amber and Kem, I vaguely remember seeing something about them having lots of rows, so maybe it was a mutual thing. The only thing I know about Amber since Love Island is that she was in the theatre production of 9 to 5. No idea what she does now

I forgot they actually got prizes for those challenges they do! Marcel and Gabby won and their prize was a Skype call. Gabbys mum told her the rumour about Jess and Mike, and Marcels friends told him so he told Dom. Looking back at this series just shows how shite the current one is 😂

Reactions: 7
I forgot they actually got prizes for those challenges they do! Marcel and Gabby won and their prize was a Skype call. Gabbys mum told her the rumour about Jess and Mike, and Marcels friends told him so he told Dom. Looking back at this series just shows how shite the current one is 😂
I know!!! worlds apart from what it is now!

Back then and on rewatches I don't even want to skip around because pretty much all of it's entertaining

So I'm up to Casa Amor and so far I think Kem is a bit of a twit to Amber. I don't get the Kem love so far...

I’m up to casa amour aswell, I’m watching for the second time and i only remember two people from it. Alex and Chyna, I didn’t recognise any of the others 😂

I’m up to casa amour aswell, I’m watching for the second time and i only remember two people from it. Alex and Chyna, I didn’t recognise any of the others 😂
Aw I’m so happy Montana has found someone though. I loved how she took being the single one with her joking comments and stuff. Got to have stung a little! She’s def my favourite girl, although I do like Amber too, surprisingly!

Reactions: 1
I am working my way through season 3 and I'm so happy other people are watching it too! I'm quite a long way in now, we've had Casa Amour and Jamie and Theo have come in. Theo is currently happily wreaking havock 🤣 .

So I'm up to Casa Amor and so far I think Kem is a bit of a twit to Amber. I don't get the Kem love so far...
I do like Kem but I didn't understand why Amber was so disliked at the time and I still think that on the second watch. They were both young and as daft as each other. On balance I would say his behaviour was worse than hers yet she got all the grief and he could do no wrong. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes and I still can't - he's so egotistical and manipulative. Again, he was just as bad as Liv in his own way, but she got all the blame.

Love Camilla, Montana and Gabbie. Love Dom, Marcel and Mike :cry:. The cast was so strong in this series and it's a world apart from what it's ended up as. Series 2-4 are peak Love Island for me!

Reactions: 5