Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
It made some great TV. RIP Mike xx

I'm watching it again for the bants.

Come relive the memories. #BringBackTheSmokingArea

love-island-lucinda-brad-theo-campbell.jpg

Screenshot_20210808-140317_Chrome.jpg

EZDtuM1WoAEzWmF.jpg

DtxublkWkAE7Ay8.jpg

59490c6f1600002100117060.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Persephone

Love Island definitely peaked at series 3! Love Theo winding Jonny up 😂 "dry your tears mate" "chop chop" "if she really liked him she'd leave with him" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I watched this series only a few months back. It’s probably my favorite (though I’ve not seen 2 yet). Great characters. The best relationship was Kem and Chris and even Ian was incredibly funny this season!

And of course Cash Hughes 👶

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Sw4

VIP Member
Jonny was a miserable sod but incredibly entertaining to watch, especially with Theo in the villa whose sole purpose seemed to be to wind him up 😂. Although he wasn't in there long I think Theo is one of my favourite ever islanders.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’m rewatching this series at the moment! Tyla and a guy have just came in, his name might be Simon? I can’t remember coz he hasn’t made an impression on me obviously 😂
But it’s sooooo good and sooooo much better than the current series!!!
I have to say though, Sam has been coming across as a bit creepy! I think it’s because it was so obvious that Montana wasn’t into him that makes it seem like that?
I was laughing the other day coz Amber was saying she didn’t believe Dom and Jess were real, but I’m sure they are married with kids now lol
I’ve watched all the series but I think the first 3 were the best!

Reactions: 8

leigh213

VIP Member
I've just made it to Casa and OMFG!!!! I was like " oh poor Camilla but she can meet Jamie next" COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT CRAIG.

I'm already cringing so hard and they haven't even met yet. How did I forget about him

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Libbylulu

VIP Member
This series was more enjoyable as they showed much of what they now keep for Best Bits. It makes the show less monotonous and natural

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I forgot they actually got prizes for those challenges they do! Marcel and Gabby won and their prize was a Skype call. Gabbys mum told her the rumour about Jess and Mike, and Marcels friends told him so he told Dom. Looking back at this series just shows how shite the current one is 😂

Tyla73

VIP Member
Well, they'd already been arguing all day, so they weren't in the best of moods with each other, and then he asked her all these questions about if she loved him and wanted to be his girlfriend etc. when right at that moment it was obvious that she probably felt like she didn't. Then she answered honestly, because that's what she's like, and he sad faced, because that's what he's like.

If you watch it back the rest of the group weren't particularly supportive of Chris in that moment and he does actually admit he was in the wrong and apologised to Liv about it afterwards. I have always thought he was incredibly manipulative and immature - he just managed to make himself look better than Liv because she's a shouter while he turns on the waterworks and plays the victim.

does anyone like gabby ?
I liked her on Love Island - she could come across as a bit defensive but I think she got a poor edit. Her and Marcel ended up splitting up when he cheated on her, which was ironic considering everyone was convinced she was the one who wasn't being genuine.

However, all her carry on since LI with the dreadful Dan Osbourne, has made me like her considerably less.

Reactions: 6

leigh213

VIP Member
Started watching this now. I love Cam so much ❤ And Montana is a babbeeeee
I don't know how liked she was at the time, but I freakin LOVE Montana. I loved when she was snarking on Mike's rating of himself. " He's MAYBE a 3 with sunglasses" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tyla73

VIP Member
I am working my way through season 3 and I'm so happy other people are watching it too! I'm quite a long way in now, we've had Casa Amour and Jamie and Theo have come in. Theo is currently happily wreaking havock 🤣 .

So I'm up to Casa Amor and so far I think Kem is a bit of a twat to Amber. I don't get the Kem love so far...
I do like Kem but I didn't understand why Amber was so disliked at the time and I still think that on the second watch. They were both young and as daft as each other. On balance I would say his behaviour was worse than hers yet she got all the grief and he could do no wrong. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes and I still can't - he's so egotistical and manipulative. Again, he was just as bad as Liv in his own way, but she got all the blame.

Love Camilla, Montana and Gabbie. Love Dom, Marcel and Mike :cry:. The cast was so strong in this series and it's a world apart from what it's ended up as. Series 2-4 are peak Love Island for me!

Reactions: 5

G+T

VIP Member
I followed jonny a while back he lives in bali with his gf he is such an idiot I had to unfollow. Never liked Montana always got bad vibes off her. Poor Georgia has been through the mill with stephan bear in recent times. Lovely to see camilla and Jamie get married such a genuine couple. And nice to see Marcel was at the wedding that they stayed friends. Lol Craig was so cringe 🤣 liv and Chris where so toxic as where Amber and kem but entering none the less. Kems place in Essex has opened and looks very nice. For me season 3 was peek.

leigh213

VIP Member
How funny! I just started re-watching this one last week and I'm glad others are doing the same to capture the essence of what used to be so good :)

So many laughs. From Kem's rapping with Marcel and Sam's " have youuus just made that up on the spot??", Sam's kissing putting the girls off, definitely the C&K friendship, the smoking section, that day they had the outdoor bbq with those hats on looking like goons while the girls were at the spa, lovely Camilla... gaahh those were the days.

• Heart

sassylash

VIP Member
@sassylash here is the thread xx
Thank you 💕💕

Love this season!!! The dumping didn’t happen straight away!
Authentic, real beef between the islanders not all this fake, up at the terrace every morning bullshit. people had natural dislikes for each other and it showed, we see them swimming, eating, going to the loo, laying down in bed during the day, SMOKING, challenges from the beginning of the series, actual shit stirring!!! for me it’s season 3 then season 2 which are the best! I’m at the episode where Tyla & Simon enter and Dom was having a bitch fit in the morning about Jess not being there yet Montana is like she’s never seen him smiles so much at the Party they are having where Dom is seen turning up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

leigh213

VIP Member
^^ it’s so funny that it worked out that way.
but when he was so torn up when she left and then got wind of mike and Jess after they left I don’t understand why if he was that upset he didn’t just leave with her. I guess he wanted to continue just having a holiday with friends?

Even though Tyla was a much better fit for Jonny, it still hurt to see Camilla be hurt. But if he hadn’t moved on she wouldn’t have Jamie.

Agree about Simon, he does nothing for me lol.

What did Amber turn out like? After they got out, who broke it off with who? I only know how well liked Kem is still

Reactions: 4