Love Island Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so glad I found this thread! I’ve not long started on season 3 and can’t believe the difference between the last one and this one, it feels so much more real! Less scripted, more fun, actually there for love not for the deals 🙄!!
Definitely less scripted and more fun! They win prizes in the challenges, they have normal chats without constantly pulling someone for a scripted chat, the one I just watched was a few of them at the beach having a game of volleyball, there’s just nothing like that anymore

Reactions: 3
I’m on the ep where Jess left and whispered something suspicious to Mike about getting drunk 🥴😂

@sassylash here is the thread xx
Thank you 💕💕

Love this season!!! The dumping didn’t happen straight away!
Authentic, real beef between the islanders not all this fake, up at the terrace every morning bullshit. people had natural dislikes for each other and it showed, we see them swimming, eating, going to the loo, laying down in bed during the day, SMOKING, challenges from the beginning of the series, actual tit stirring!!! for me it’s season 3 then season 2 which are the best! I’m at the episode where Tyla & Simon enter and Dom was having a witch fit in the morning about Jess not being there yet Montana is like she’s never seen him smiles so much at the Party they are having where Dom is seen turning up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This series was more enjoyable as they showed much of what they now keep for Best Bits. It makes the show less monotonous and natural

Reactions: 7
I've just made it to Casa and OMFG!!!! I was like " oh poor Camilla but she can meet Jamie next" COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT CRAIG.

I'm already cringing so hard and they haven't even met yet. How did I forget about him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lololol at people getting the names wrong. Firstly I love when anyone compares Craig to Professor Green, esp the way Montana delivers it.
Then Amber messing up and Montana having to tell her Marino’s name.
Then cam and Montana in the dressing room with Montana calling him Massimo and Camilla’s shy little ‘ I’m quite sure it’s not Massimo’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just made it to Casa and OMFG!!!! I was like " oh poor Camilla but she can meet Jamie next" COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT CRAIG.

I'm already cringing so hard and they haven't even met yet. How did I forget about him
I had forgotten about Craig aswell!! He was soooooo cringe!! He thought it had it in the bag. Throw himself at Camilla and they would win 😂

I had forgotten about Craig aswell!! He was soooooo cringe!! He thought it had it in the bag. Throw himself at Camilla and they would win 😂
I'm interested to see if any of the girls tell her he looks like he has ulterior motives because I can't remember. Man was laying it on THICK

I'm interested to see if any of the girls tell her he looks like he has ulterior motives because I can't remember. Man was laying it on THICK
I think Liv cottoned on pretty sharpish but didn’t actually tell her but it came up in a tweet challenge! I just can’t believe the change in Montana by the last week, loved her at first but her bitchy side has really come out now and I think you can see the other girls have started to distance themselves from her. I knew they weren’t together now but googled it and realised her and Alex had split up within 2 weeks of the show ending!! Wow

Montana really was awful, she had some funny one liners but other than that. Dull

I think Liv cottoned on pretty sharpish but didn’t actually tell her but it came up in a tweet challenge! I just can’t believe the change in Montana by the last week, loved her at first but her bitchy side has really come out now and I think you can see the other girls have started to distance themselves from her. I knew they weren’t together now but googled it and realised her and Alex had split up within 2 weeks of the show ending!! Wow
This! I really liked her and then she was like a whole different person by the end. Maybe she thought she had more chance of winning by that point or something.

I've just watched the episode where Gabbie 'failed' the lie detector test and Montana, Alex, Georgia and Sam are being so nasty about it (although to be fair, no one else is backing them). They're just properly stirring the pot.

Also once again reminded that Chris Hughes was just as bad as Olivia in that relationship, if not worse. The way he set her up in the lie detector test was awful - he's frequently a total prick with her but then when she calls him out on it he acts like a victim. I'm amazed so many people fell for it and were convinced she was the 'bad' one when he was every bit a culpable in the toxic mess that was their relationship.

This! I really liked her and then she was like a whole different person by the end. Maybe she thought she had more chance of winning by that point or something.
I think the change in Montana happened when she found out the public had voted her their favourite girl. It got to her head and she thought she could do no wrong so her bitchy side came out.

Reactions: 3
I just didn’t like Montana from the start! Dunno why, just something about her 🤷‍♀️

I've just watched the episode where Gabbie 'failed' the lie detector test and Montana, Alex, Georgia and Sam are being so nasty about it (although to be fair, no one else is backing them). They're just properly stirring the pot.

Also once again reminded that Chris Hughes was just as bad as Olivia in that relationship, if not worse. The way he set her up in the lie detector test was awful - he's frequently a total prick with her but then when she calls him out on it he acts like a victim. I'm amazed so many people fell for it and were convinced she was the 'bad' one when he was every bit a culpable in the toxic mess that was their relationship.
How did he set her up? When she came out and kicked off about him setting her up I was really confused because I didn’t understand how he had. Maybe I missed something?

Well, they'd already been arguing all day, so they weren't in the best of moods with each other, and then he asked her all these questions about if she loved him and wanted to be his girlfriend etc. when right at that moment it was obvious that she probably felt like she didn't. Then she answered honestly, because that's what she's like, and he sad faced, because that's what he's like.

If you watch it back the rest of the group weren't particularly supportive of Chris in that moment and he does actually admit he was in the wrong and apologised to Liv about it afterwards. I have always thought he was incredibly manipulative and immature - he just managed to make himself look better than Liv because she's a shouter while he turns on the waterworks and plays the victim.

does anyone like gabby ?
I liked her on Love Island - she could come across as a bit defensive but I think she got a poor edit. Her and Marcel ended up splitting up when he cheated on her, which was ironic considering everyone was convinced she was the one who wasn't being genuine.

However, all her carry on since LI with the dreadful Dan Osbourne, has made me like her considerably less.

Reactions: 6