Love Island Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am working my way through season 3 and I'm so happy other people are watching it too! I'm quite a long way in now, we've had Casa Amour and Jamie and Theo have come in. Theo is currently happily wreaking havock 🤣 .

I do like Kem but I didn't understand why Amber was so disliked at the time and I still think that on the second watch. They were both young and as daft as each other. On balance I would say his behaviour was worse than hers yet she got all the grief and he could do no wrong. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes and I still can't - he's so egotistical and manipulative. Again, he was just as bad as Liv in his own way, but she got all the blame.

Love Camilla, Montana and Gabbie. Love Dom, Marcel and Mike :cry:. The cast was so strong in this series and it's a world apart from what it's ended up as. Series 2-4 are peak Love Island for me!
Yeah, I’m not a Chris fan. He has been quite cute with Olivia, but OMG what an ass at the start!

Camilla is so sweet but I find her hard to watch. I feel like you almost have to wrap her up in cotton wool and watch everything you say so you don’t upset her. I feel exhausted on the islanders behalf.

Love Gabby - when she had that confidence crisis💔 Marcel was really lovely to her. I love him now, hated him at the start!

I am working my way through season 3 and I'm so happy other people are watching it too! I'm quite a long way in now, we've had Casa Amour and Jamie and Theo have come in. Theo is currently happily wreaking havock 🤣 .

I do like Kem but I didn't understand why Amber was so disliked at the time and I still think that on the second watch. They were both young and as daft as each other. On balance I would say his behaviour was worse than hers yet she got all the grief and he could do no wrong. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes and I still can't - he's so egotistical and manipulative. Again, he was just as bad as Liv in his own way, but she got all the blame.

Love Camilla, Montana and Gabbie. Love Dom, Marcel and Mike :cry:. The cast was so strong in this series and it's a world apart from what it's ended up as. Series 2-4 are peak Love Island for me!
also your name just reminded me about Tula! What do you think of her? I really like her so far - she seems bubbly, positive and has a bit of banter about her. She’s stunning too! Didn’t seem
Popular with the public at the time though. Interested to see if that changes.

I have just started rewatching. Yessss for the Jess drama (only on episode 2) 😀

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I’m not a Chris fan. He has been quite cute with Olivia, but OMG what an ass at the start!

Camilla is so sweet but I find her hard to watch. I feel like you almost have to wrap her up in cotton wool and watch everything you say so you don’t upset her. I feel exhausted on the islanders behalf.

Love Gabby - when she had that confidence crisis💔 Marcel was really lovely to her. I love him now, hated him at the start!

also your name just reminded me about Tula! What do you think of her? I really like her so far - she seems bubbly, positive and has a bit of banter about her. She’s stunning too! Didn’t seem
Chris seems like an alright guy IRL, like on socials, or at least I follow someone that knows him and has him on sometimes, not Chris himself but on the show he got on my nerves. I'm not sure if he was playing up how highly he thought of himself or if he really felt that way.

Yeah poor Camilla, she was very sensitive, which isn't a bad thing but maybe not the best fit for a show like that. In the end she met her husband though which means it's good she was there. I really felt for her though because I'm quite similar in that if I've made waves and there's tension, I tend to break. I do have to credit her in that she seems very open and even though Jonny totally disagreed on the feminism thing, she was still willing to see his POV and even continue dating him.

Is this the season with Georgia?? really?

I haven't carried on watching because I was watching both the UK and USA on air versions.

Reactions: 1

I agree, Camilla is a sweetie, but she was a bit wet and it must have been a tiring to deal with at certain points. She was hugely popular with all the islanders and the public though and I think her decency and kindness just shone through and outweighed any minor irritations.

I loved Marcel from day one and loved him and Gabbie together. It made me sad to see her crisis of confidence because she is so pretty, she has a lovely, cute face and a banging body.

I like Tyla - she wasn't popular at the time as it was perceived that she 'stole' Johnny from Camilla, the nations sweetheart. But she really didn't do anything wrong, Johnny and Camilla were never going to work out, and was hardly a prize anyway as it turned out. Tyla is cute and energetic and nice to the other girls.

OMG - so I just got to the Georgia recoupling! tit is going down!!
The Georgia recoupling was brilliant - it was such a dick move and backfired on her almost immediately. She backtracked pretty damn quickly 😆.

Are
Chris seems like an alright guy IRL, like on socials, or at least I follow someone that knows him and has him on sometimes, not Chris himself but on the show he got on my nerves. I'm not sure if he was playing up how highly he thought of himself or if he really felt that way.

Yeah poor Camilla, she was very sensitive, which isn't a bad thing but maybe not the best fit for a show like that. In the end she met her husband though which means it's good she was there. I really felt for her though because I'm quite similar in that if I've made waves and there's tension, I tend to break. I do have to credit her in that she seems very open and even though Jonny totally disagreed on the feminism thing, she was still willing to see his POV and even continue dating him.

Is this the season with Georgia?? really?

I haven't carried on watching because I was watching both the UK and USA on air versions.
Are u thinking of Georgia Steele? She was on another season. Georgia Harrison is on this season, she came in as a bombshell and chose Kem to recouple with. Amber was not best pleased 😂

Are

Are u thinking of Georgia Steele? She was on another season. Georgia Harrison is on this season, she came in as a bombshell and chose Kem to recouple with. Amber was not best pleased 😂
Sorry yeah ahah I thought Steele and I was so confused for a second. It's clearly been a while since I watched which is a good thing because I'm entertained just like the first time.

^^ I feel the same about Tyla. Second time around I really don't mind her, she's not annoying and I think she was definitely way better suited to Jonny.

Are

The whole thing was a drama! Jonny kicked off too! haha!

Reactions: 3
Theo is literally TV gold! I love how he literally doesn't give a tit!

I'm almost at the end - I'm so disappointed in Montana. I was loving her but I feel like she's being such a witch to Gabby. Is she in it for the game?

I loved Montana all the way through until the final week and I also started to suspect she might be in it for the game, especially after looking it up and her and Alex broke up after a few weeks.

I loved Montana all the way through until the final week and I also started to suspect she might be in it for the game, especially after looking it up and her and Alex broke up after a few weeks.
Yeah that's where I am now - where she is being really mean about Cam and Gabby. I'm so disappointed in her because she was my fave girl! I feel like towards the end Gabby really started to struggle with confidence and emotions.

Also, I was so rooting for Liv and Chris! They are the most toxic couple ever, but I wish they had worked.

Yeah that's where I am now - where she is being really mean about Cam and Gabby. I'm so disappointed in her because she was my fave girl! I feel like towards the end Gabby really started to struggle with confidence and emotions.

Also, I was so rooting for Liv and Chris! They are the most toxic couple ever, but I wish they had worked.
Yes when she started being mean about Cam was bad imo because she had done nothing to warrant it, it was Montana basically admitting she was getting sick of her. I don't think Gabby deserved it either tbh but at least with the lie detector thing there was kind of a reason for people to think that maybe she wasn't genuine.

I’ve just got to the bit when Georgia comes in, looking forward to the drama lol

so glad I found this thread! I’ve not long started on season 3 and can’t believe the difference between the last one and this one, it feels so much more real! Less scripted, more fun, actually there for love not for the deals 🙄!!

Reactions: 4