Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia just wanted to ramble on and on and finish on her own terms.

All this for Tom the boring tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't warm to Georgia H. All this spiritual shite she spouts is a load of rubbish, there's something off with her and has tit taste in men. She always looks like she needs a good wash too

She does look stank and frossy

Reactions: 5
Toby is not even an extra at the beach club.

Hannah, Tyler, Toby and Arabella to be dumped.,.I think

Reactions: 4
Is she duck a girls girl, she took great pleasure in the lads liking her over molly, Georgia is just a pick me who likes to feel elite. She's been a smarmy nasty cow laughing about molly and belittling her with comments like "aww I feel so bad for her though" with a smirk on her face the condescending witch

Reactions: 45
I foresee a cliffhanger here even if the episode does go on a bit longer today,

Reactions: 13
If anyone in that villa has any sense they would know not to trust Georgia S. Remember how she spun that whole story about Jack Fowler trying to kiss her when it was her that went in for it. The girl is dangerous.

Reactions: 43
Georgia is lying - has she forgot there are camera!
They didn't do movie night on her series - but I remember the hard time Jack Fowler had saying to Laura that Georgia had kissed him on their date, and Georgia was insisting it was mutual until she was blue in the face. The show vindicated him with the lie detector

Reactions: 16
Yes Hannah knowing her worth and not just dragging it on for the sake. Tyler will be fuming 😂

Reactions: 15
my little brother sides with geogia, and that’s how i really know she’s in the wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.