Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialh

Hannah was an actual queen. so cool, chill and totally real. and let's face it, there's no one else who could pull off the outfits she wore!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Georgia doesn't want Tom but she also doesn't want molly to have Tom so is keeping him there and trying to push a narrative that molly is jealous of her. Who on earth does she think she is the bitch

Appletiser

Anyone else think Arabella is far too women to be on this show? She looks like an adult where as the rest of them look like kids.
Arabella intrigues me, I can’t work her out.
I thought her and Chris would’ve actually been quite well suited until he revealed he was a total arse

indiansummee

If the producers don't do the movie night I'm switching off. 'Georgia Steel your man' deserves carnage.

• Haha
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I thought it was rude after the convo with all the girls inside where Georgia was explaining to Molly what she’d done, how Georgia was the first one to walk off. She just said “right” and walked off! She doesn’t give a single fuck.

I hope Movie Night exposes her saying it’s hard not to kiss Tom, saying she prefers/fancies him more, twerking in front of him on the stairs. I have a feeling ITV want to “protect her” and won’t fully expose her for the snake she is though.

BBee

Wish Tom would have had Molly and Callums back and said what Georgia had been saying.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I just think she thought she would get in there and be Queen Shit, THAT GIRL etc and then Molly appeared. I dont thinks its necessarily about Callum, I think it could be pure insecurity.
I think that's a big part of it but I think it's moreso the fact her beloved 'Tobes' ditched her to pursue Molly, that's what's really stinging for our poor little G! And is what's really fueling and driving her behaviour in all this.

I don't think she really wants Callum or Tom she just wants to shit on Molly's parade!

Wills315

VIP Member
Does anyone have the clip of anton falling into the pool? I must have blinked and missed it.

Why was Sophie annoyed about what josh said, I don't think he said anything bad did he? She's a strange one her, I get the lights are on but nobody's home vibe from her, the accent seems to be put on, there are times when she speaks relatively normal . I've never heard anyone speak like that before, it irritates the life out of me.

SSLL1993

Just watched the first look… Casey gives me the ick, he makes my skin crawl, he gives me Lord Farquaad vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Wowitsme

VIP Member
I just feel anton would make such an amazing boyfriend. Hated him the first time but he’s really matured.

Por Que?

Harrison is giving drunk and emotional at the end of a particularly messy night … acting like the whole world is conspiring against her 😂

• Haha