Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
c: “hey how’s your day going”
g: “i can see your dead grandad when i meditate”
c:
g: why are you ghosting me?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Queens12

I think GS tried suppressing her character massively at the start but over time it’s slowly coming back out. She’s an attention seeking brat

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I don’t think they should do this love island all stars again what is the point? It’s not love island as no one is becoming invested in anyone and it’s only 5 weeks. Also I didn’t realise Georgia s is only 25 though she was 30 like some of the other girls in there
They shouldn’t do Love Island All Stars again because most of them have already shagged each other! All the sexual chemistry is already spent and they’re running on fumes at this point.

• Haha

daisybrown

VIP Member
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!
Exactly! How long were they together - sounds more like a shag and then she moved onto Toby.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This seems to be an unpopular opinion but I do think it was snakey of Anton to go straight to Georgia and tell her that she was risk of going and he fought to save her. The only one who stood to gain from that was Anton and I do think he said it to get in her good books. Give it up pal, she's not into you.

Similar for Toby telling Kaz she was at risk. I just don't see the benefit of telling the girls.

For the first time ever I did think Chris had a point in calling Anton out.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Toby 😭🙃 we love messy Toby but that's a horrible thing to do to Arabella.

Why finish on a cliffhanger?! Pointless unless she walks out or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’m watching late as per but wtf is Liberty on about that they came to an abrupt end and the prob was communication. It didn’t come to a sudden halt and Mitch communicated the fuck out of letting her know that he didn’t fancy her. She was told in English, actions and body language!

• Haha
sorry I'm not racist and im sorry if this comes across that way but I honest to god thought Joanna was black, she looked black, like a light skin version of black in S5, and now here she is looking whiter than snow, I am shocked to learn shes actually caucausian, she looked a different race in S5

rararala

I think a mix of Toby seeing he was in the bottom with Arabella in the public vote together with the producers agenda pushed him to have a rethink, ‘mention it’ in the morning chat and then not bring it up at all with Arabella, test the water with GS in the afternoon and choose her in the recoupling.
It’s so hard to imagine them being told what to do and what to talk about but then equally it’s really obvious aswell