Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
How bloody eager was Tom to encourage Casey to go for Molly? He was practically asking him to take her off his hands. How weird

Chris giving it the big ‘un summoning Anton over only to realise half way through his hissy fit that he was coming across like a dick so switched to his clown persona…also notice he later mentioned he had pumped GH for info on the girls’ decision but expected Anton not to reveal anything about the boys’

Reactions: 27

daisybrown

VIP Member
Why is Georgia H questioning why they might have picked her - who would she had sent home? She is not in a couple.

SSLL1993

I’m just catching up now and the amount of lies GS can say is wild! I hope this all comes out on movie night…

I’ve watched every series of Love Island and I would happily swear in a court of law that I’ve never seen Joanna before in my life.

Also the ‘top 4’ would struggle to come up with a personality between them. God, imagine them shagging 🤢 it would be like watching ironing boards have sex.

And yet another Chris red flag; he doesn’t like girls with brains or big personalities, too much competition. That’s why he turned on Arabella (like her or loathe her, she knows who she is). But a pretty girl with a good figure comes in and he’s all *insert cartoon dog with bulgy eyes and tongue rolling out*

• Haha
  • Heart

Por Que?

If a guy ghosted me MULTIPLE times not even torture would get that out of me yet Georgia H is here shouting it from the rooftops on national TV
but he didn’t ghost her, he dumped her and she carried on messaging …. which is even worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Georgia just wanted to ramble on and on and finish on her own terms.

All this for Tom the boring tit.

• Haha

mrsbarson24o2

Georgia really bothers me! She just wants all the guys to fancy her. She's a pretty girl, but she isn't anything special..

Por Que?

I don’t think Tom’s hot at all but imagine having Casey’s misplaced confidence and believing you could steal someone off him 😂

• Haha