Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
I’d be really surprised if they put Joanna in after that aggression she showed, if she was comfortable enough doing that infront of a camera I can only imagine how she would act behind closed doors.
I had an abusive partner and it started with a pinch here and there, then a face grab just like that then it moved onto worse. She’s definitely a huge red flag. Imagine one of the lads grabbing a girls face like that! Nope nope nope. No excuse for her behaviour

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

electricmallows

VIP Member
It’s amazing how you can you have a dumping and new people in and still manage to make it the most boring episode of the week

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Georgia has built up a big forbidden love affair in her head. I can see where it started when Tom was laying it on THICK when he first came in, however he has given her zero reciprocation since coupling up with Molly but Georgia just isn’t seeing it because she doesn’t want to. She wants to think both she and Tom are getting a little thrill from scuttling around the villa and having chats about how they can’t resist one another but if she listens carefully…those words are only coming out of her mouth. More than once she’s tried to engineer a kiss but Tom ain’t having it

• Heart

specialh

Oh god I forgot we’ve still got to hear from Liberty 🙄
I missed her speech. I hope she said she is proud of herself for setting boundaries, that she's no one's second best and that she always backs herself and all the other shite she's regurgitated from some godawful podcast about Being a Bad Bitch.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’d be fucking fuming if I looked like Molly and had Georgia Steele all over everyone I fancied. Like imagine having a (pretty perfect) symmetrical face (we’ll just ignore her personality for the moment) and having that fringe as your main competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jenabelle

I think he intended to make Georgia H think better of him, not such a big deal as Chris made of it. I also understand why Toby cautioned Kaz about Anton, because she kissed him in the challenge, and Anton asked if there was anything more, or something?
Yep Toby the little bitch ratting Anton out, when he said and did same and went to Kaz. And they say woman are gossips 🤣

m.lifee

Not to be that girl or a hater, but both Georgias seem to know a lot of the guys but then get parred off lol, I feel like it says a lot, basically very pretty and sweet initially before the guys get to know them. Feels the same watching as well

• Sick

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I do think Georgia S is right and that there is slightly more to it with Molly, because Callum is her ex, of course it’s going to hurt and you’re never going to fully like the girl he’s cracking on with.

However Georgia is NOT a girls girl at all, she’s acting really bitchy and I don’t like the way she talks to people. It’s a straight up repeat of S4, she was a liar then and she’s lying now. She’s desperate to be liked amongst the guys at the expense of the girls.

gleevall

Chatty Member
Georgia H is going to be hanging in the morning when she realises she did all that crying just for Lord Farquaad
1706823148577.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27