Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's coming across really nice. I think she'll be a good friend to the women.
She was really lovely in her series. Like initially, you thought “oh god” but she came across like she had a good heart. Really warmed to her and loved her since. She’s unapologetically herself, her outfits are wild and I’m here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was really lovely in her series. Like initially, you thought “oh god” but she came across like she had a good heart. Really warmed to her and loved her since. She’s unapologetically herself, her outfits are wild and I’m here for it
I actually love that pink outfit
---
Georgia S is being a bit desperate with Toby

Reactions: 16
I can’t remember if it was here or some other social media but I read a comment saying not to judge Hannah because she’s actually a lovely girl

Reactions: 12
When I think of Hannah I just see her in her big rollers, smoking a fag at the side of the pool. That was about 50% of her first time round 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are Toby and Georgia talking like they were in a full blown relationship? We’re they not just together for a few days in LI games

Reactions: 19
I can’t remember if it was here or some other social media but I read a comment saying not to judge Hannah because she’s actually a lovely girl
In fairness she seems so down to earth and properly sound. I'd imagine she's very much a girls' girl and would be the best friend.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s a set up with Callum and Molly. He is not into her. It’s really evident in their body language when they speak. He just looks like he wants to get far a from her.

I think this could be a bit toxic for her. I think Callum is a nice guy but it’s obvious she’s still hurting while he’s over it.

Reactions: 16
So was Jake just in there because he thought he could get her back or what? Like what’s the point of only being there 3 days?

Reactions: 8
wish they just pulled a love island games when Megan got sick and had to leave the show and never returned, there was no big fuss or episode taken up woth it, it was a simple voice over of Iain saying Sadly megan had to leave and wont be back, a whole episode building up to jakes exit is bleeping boring , im bored shitless and tomorrow seems to be boring to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.