Love Island All Stars #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For as happy as Georgia and Toby keep saying they are it feels like they’ve gone straight to old married couple.

Reactions: 8
Why are the girls saying Luis is a lovely lad...the lads a twit 🤣
I haven’t followed his baby mama drama but seen them both post stories on him. Is he just absent with his kids? Can someone get me up to speed pls? He seems SO unlikeable

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed his baby mama drama but seen them both post stories on him. Is he just absent with his kids? Can someone get me up to speed pls? He seems SO unlikeable
He's a massive player 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think having Islanders on from other countries like Games did would have made the show so much more interesting, Love Island Games was incredible from the first episode until the last episode largely because the format was tweaked and we got to see Islanders from other countries,

Luis gives me bad vibes 🤮 he wasn’t happy about Georgia S in the game his reaction was a bit off he wasn’t happy about being made to look stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Honestly, I don’t think Molly is anywhere near as good looking as some of the lads are saying she is. I thought this on the other series she was on too. She’s plain. Much prefer Georgia S who I’d say looks the most natural out of all the girls.
There’s a reason she was picked out quite a few times during that game they played

Reactions: 39
So Luis said he’s a dad of one (with Cally?) but there’s a Chloe Elizabeth who’s been posting that he’s her babies daddy but he’s absent. Does he have more than one kid?

So Luis said he’s a dad of one (with Cally?) but there’s a Chloe Elizabeth who’s been posting that he’s her babies daddy but he’s absent. Does he have more than one kid?
Ouch! Think he is dad to Romeo choles kid

Reactions: 2
Omg she really IS giving Ashley Jensen 😳🙈 I can't unsee it 🤣
For me she’s giving young Daniella Westbrook vibes! My mum and sister can’t see it but I thought of her straight away. This is definitely a PR move from her and Callum (who I do not remember being this hot). Fake break up like Liam and Millie when he went on celebs go dating.
I would love Megan to go back in, but think her LI days are well behind her.

Reactions: 35
Did they all go to the same clinic in turkey to get the teeth done as they all look exactly the same shape and colour 😬🦷

Reactions: 24
Turkey Teef Island!

Some of the teeth look too big for their mouths. Georgia S was tapping her Turkey Teef when she was flirting. Ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on yesterday’s episode! Think someone said it in the first thread but they all seem so desperate and fake. Anyone else feel like this might be start of the end for Love Island?

Reactions: 15
There is definitely something off with this all stars series. It feels like there’s just 2 popular girls (Georgia S and Molly) and that’s it. Chris and Luis seem the most popular guys right now but Luis is such a deadbeat and Chris is a bit of a novelty act. The Georgia S and Toby thing already feels like a snore fest

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on yesterday’s episode! Think someone said it in the first thread but they all seem so desperate and fake. Anyone else feel like this might be start of the end for Love Island?
i think the issue is that you’re never going to get the top tier ex islanders back. They don’t need to do it for the money, they can earn more from brand deals etc. then you have to rule out all islanders who are in relationships (healthy ones who won’t split up for 12 grand) so you’re kind of left with a few good ones, and then a few week 7 bombshells. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start lobbing in some Casa Amor rejects as well - you know Jane who was only seen on camera in series 4 for 3.2 seconds.

Reactions: 23
I didn’t watch Love Island games, I presume something happened between Georgia S and Toby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.