Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
libs voice mates me want to off myself
like there something she’s trying to cough up out the back of her throat. Not buying Mitch’s interest in her either. Def using her for a storyline. Will jump as soon as he can.

Reactions: 17
The women fawning all over Chris is getting a bit nauseating now 🙄 they know they will get more screen time
This will be probably be a very unpopular opinion but I don't think many of the girls in there would be interested in him if it wasn't for his perceived popularity. I think only Demi would give him the time of day in a normal setting which seems good as that's who he's coupled with but ironically I think she's not his type.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.