Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisybrown

VIP Member
Liberty and Jake are not going to be able to play the “oh no my ex is in here” card now Callum and Molly are in! A three year proper relationship trumps a few weeks!

Reactions: 21

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Jake was a prick not just to liberty but also the way he shit stirred everyone elses relationships and egged them on in Casa, he should never have gone back on, he isn't going to win the public over and remake his image, he's too irrelevant for that.
I'm happy he's gone, he still thinks he's a catch and he had to have a bruised ego after not being picked. TBH he would have done better being partnered with Kaz, and maybe seeing his fun non dick side, but he'd fall back into the same mode with Liberty, he always acted like she was punching and it was uncomfortable to watch.

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I bet Callum and molly haven’t/hadn’t even split. Just googled it and apparently it was around September… probably when they got cast for this 🤦🏻‍♀️ all for the drama and views

• Wow

Clovis

VIP Member
Is Jake wearing a wig? His "hair" looks like the toupée that dickhead Jake Quickenden wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lavendervase

VIP Member
Why can’t I find this on tv??? Someone help?!?
---
Oh my god!!!! I thought it started tonight 🤣🤣🤣
---
I was shouting at my husband asking “why has everyone else got love island and I’ve got family guy?!?” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Just been watching it with my husband and Hannah came on he goes “why have they got someone in their late 40s on” he was gobsmacked when she said her age 🤣 she looks ROUGH
Pooh Hannah’s look is still stuck in 2015, she doesn’t stand a chance with any of them lads

Shinythings

VIP Member
I get the proper ick when a bloke has got Turkey Teef whiter than the sun with that typical haircut they all have. Think Carl Woods 🤢

Makes my vag shrivel up and so many of them on this show.

• Haha
they're gonna wait till Georgia S is head over heels for Toby which wont take to long and when he gives her a CM of the same affection she's giving him they'll chuck in chloe mark my words

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Just been watching it with my husband and Hannah came on he goes “why have they got someone in their late 40s on” he was gobsmacked when she said her age 🤣 she looks ROUGH
Everyone with that type of surgery looks several years older than their age, I wonder if they realise how much it ages them. It's quite sad really. She genuinely does look at least 10 years older.
---
her boobs and lips look so painful :(
SO I need to confess Anton doesn't look too bad with the glasses....I'll get my coat....
I agree 🙈 (about Anton)

• Heart
Liberty and Kaz look about 2 dress sizes smaller on their Instagram. Nothing wrong with their bodies but why edit yourselves when you’re clearly not that size?
It’s clear Jake does not want to be back with Liberty. Let’s see him try it when there’s no one that wants him.

ohlawd

Chatty Member
Why are Toby and Georgia talking like they were in a full blown relationship? We’re they not just together for a few days in LI games

Reactions: 19