Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Delighted Jake walked. I’m so sick of Liberty the victim. It’s the only reason she’s now chasing Mitch around - she knows he’s toxic and she can play victim once he inevitably starts acting the bollox.

Reactions: 23

Boohoo.com

Molly looked furious and not impressed to see Callum while he looked pleased to see her. Always wondered what did happen as they were so loved up and seemed to be broken up overnight

Reactions: 23

zeezaag

I went similarly but swapped Hannah and Liberty's (sorry to Kaz, but she just didn't fit anyone in the original line-up, and I can't watch Liberty pretending to agonise over whether to go back to Jake or not)
I won’t feel sorry for Kaz this time. Yes the producers will set her up to fail by not having a single man in there that’s suitable for her or even wanting her. Cos they always end up being men who just want blonde girls or white brunette girls. But she chose to go back and put herself through this. And for what? It was shit the last time. Why’s she’s doing this again? And tbh she wasn’t even that entertaining to watch.
why did they decide to put all 3 of them there? Kaz, liberty and jake? What does Jake even add to the show? He was so dull last time.

Reactions: 22

Fatty11

Chatty Member
Well don’t know about you all but I loved that episode, liked seeing a mix of islanders together. They need to get the bombshells right to make this a cracking series!!

Reactions: 21