Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
Ok, I like Toby. He's another chaotic character. I hope he kisses all the girls again.

Reactions: 17

sn00ps

libs voice mates me want to off myself
like there something she’s trying to cough up out the back of her throat. Not buying Mitch’s interest in her either. Def using her for a storyline. Will jump as soon as he can.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I mean I don't blame him, but also good that one of them has left as I think it'll do no good for either of their mental health surely

Same with Callum and Mollie, if they have actually split then it's mentally draining!

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I can’t remember if it was here or some other social media but I read a comment saying not to judge Hannah because she’s actually a lovely girl
In fairness she seems so down to earth and properly sound. I'd imagine she's very much a girls' girl and would be the best friend.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Yep I don’t get the point of Callum and Molly being in there, it’s supposed to be a dating show about finding love. If they have already found love together what’s the point?
Not sold on the all stars dynamic yet

Laughalong

VIP Member
Tbh Georgia S was v good looking first time round was just hard to see past how fucking annoying she was and her voice 🤣 but I do think she looks even better now

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks Georgia Steel looks worse now??! I thought she was absolutely blimmin gorgeousss first time round. I'm glad she's still kept it fairly natural and she still looks good but I just think she shouldn't have done anything to herself!
(Especially the bolt ons😭 us itty bitty committee need SOMEONE to fly the flag for us!!!)😰 Her body was banging she didn't need to get the dual airbags😕

Right I'll admit I'd not really looked who was going in, just heard a few. Seeing Mitch has made me want to staple my tits repeatedly.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The Love Island producers must be on crack if they think any of the islanders from Liberty’s season are all stars. That season was so boring I can’t even remember what number season it was

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Hannah looks like she just answered "yes please" when the plastic surgeon asked what procedures she wanted.

I think the only original part left is her accent.
fjGSa4Hn4CT2Jr72UG3At5ikTvKRhzAllh-ndroIIQQ.gif

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Georgia S seems very insecure or something?
Day one and she's practically hanging out of Toby's lip.
I really really want to like Demi but she just seems so one dimensional or something....

I'm delighted to see messy Mitch back !

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I couldn't get over how different Callum looks! woah boy has grownn 😍🔥 it's like he's manned out if that's a way to describe it?!😅 Proper manly now and Fiiiit🥰

Molly also looks so different.. but not for the better😕 she's really aged herself with whatever she's had done to herself? The hair is also not a good style for her? She was such a naturally gorgeous girl, but now she just looks like everyone else, such a shame
Callum just reminds me of Ryan giggs it's all I see

• Haha
  • Wow