Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t think any of them will want Hannah, her look just isn’t attractive anymore. I know that sounds harsh but those boobs and her face looks bloody awful
I said this to my husband, her look just seems so dated.

I love Chris, his personality is so refreshing to watch on a programme like this.

Reactions: 26

GossWhore

VIP Member
Apparently Danica is on her way to the island

Gonna be entering like....

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I actually like Hannah, she comes across nice/always complimentary to the girls

Also 33 is not that old 😂 they just need to put in some rough fella that likes that dated plastic pammy Anderson look and she’ll be set 😂

this will raise her profile and I’d say she got well paid for it, she’s laughing all the way to the bank

I also think she’s well liked which often public vote on that versus compatibility

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Am I the only who thinks Liberty is alright?! Jake treated her like crap on their series, she was a victim. I think her and Kaz both know they won't meet anyone in the villa as neither of them had a lot of options the first time around, they're just there for the holiday & money like everyone else. I think Liberty handled being back in the villa with Jake much better than he did. She seemed quite unbothered by it all, he was the one who couldn't handle it.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I know a lot of people fancy chris, but I think he's camp as Christmas. Just doesn't do it for me

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know a lot of people fancy chris, but I think he's camp as Christmas. Just doesn't do it for me
The appeal of Chris is that he’s the only one who looks like a half normal bloke. He’s not all pumped up muscles, skinny legs, waxed eyebrows and Turkish teeth like the rest of them are.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I only watched series 1 & 2 so the only one I recognise is Hannah. I say 'recognise', I doubt her own mother recognises her any more.

• Haha

macaronicheese4life

Love Anton he always says the most wild things but totally hilarious! I’ll never forget when he went in on Molly Mae in front of everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Surely this is completely set up!? Only just broke up and now they both just happen to be on love island together and yet neither knew. Maybe I’m just an old cynical cow but come on pull the other one!!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Shame for him because I think him being stuck with Liberty again he knows will just ruin the experience he probably wanted from it this time. Probably didn’t want a complete re run of last time and to be honest I’m not interested in seeing loads of exes hooking up again 🥱

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I couldn't get over how different Callum looks! woah boy has grownn 😍🔥 it's like he's manned out if that's a way to describe it?!😅 Proper manly now and Fiiiit🥰

Molly also looks so different.. but not for the better😕 she's really aged herself with whatever she's had done to herself? The hair is also not a good style for her? She was such a naturally gorgeous girl, but now she just looks like everyone else, such a shame

• Heart