Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Aw I really like Hannah, she seems like she’d be such a good friend and have your back.

Georgia S is absolutely beautiful I think, but she’s too smitten too soon with Toby and it’ll definitely end badly

Reactions: 30

Rose94

VIP Member
I just wish they’d do a love island with completely normal people! No plastic surgery, perfect bodies, 100k insta following, turkey teeth etc…. Just normal people with normal bodies and normal jobs I honestly think it would do so much better than regular love island

• Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
When I think of Hannah I just see her in her big rollers, smoking a fag at the side of the pool. That was about 50% of her first time round 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Also I feel like kady would have done so much better in this series than the previous one last year …bet she kicking herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Fuck me you’d think Liberty and Jake were married for 20 years and had 4 kids and a rough divorce the way their going on

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s much to do with Hannah’s actual age it’s the way she’s styled. She needs pod to
Come in for a make under. No one wants to marry a blow up sex doll. Look at Maya Jama she’s 30 this year and she does not look near 3 years younger then Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 28

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
She's coming across really nice. I think she'll be a good friend to the women.
She was really lovely in her series. Like initially, you thought “oh god” but she came across like she had a good heart. Really warmed to her and loved her since. She’s unapologetically herself, her outfits are wild and I’m here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 28

macaronicheese4life

I don’t think any of them will want Hannah, her look just isn’t attractive anymore. I know that sounds harsh but those boobs and her face looks bloody awful

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Laughalong

VIP Member
Realistically none of the girls were gonna go for Jake were they? He’s so unattractive and everyone knows he’s an idiot from his season. He probs realised this. Like come on, imagine the likes of Molly etc giving him the time of day. Looks wise she’s a solid 8.5 and he’s a short weirdo, a 3 at best. Liberty is his only chance because she had pathetically low self esteem last time and was also dumb and even she’s seemed to wisen up since and doesn’t want anything to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 26

wiganuser

VIP Member
Hannah looks like she's trapped in 2013 with that neon bikini, curly blow and those katie price tits. The girl is ROTTEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 26