Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Anton he always says the most wild things but totally hilarious! I’ll never forget when he went in on Molly Mae in front of everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
good job Rachel Finni from S7 isnt here, she'd have the snipers out and targeted at Molly, she HATES blonde haired blue eyed babes who boys go crazy for, she never stopped moaning about it post show for years
---
Love Island Games is superior so far, it was fun exciting, fresh and everyone was out for themseles and there was drama and stakes and back stabbing galore, this is just boring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
good job Rachel Finni from S7 isnt here, she'd have the snipers out and targeted at Molly, she HATES blonde haired blue eyed babes who boys go crazy for, she never stopped moaning about it post show for years
---
Love Island Games is superior so far, it was fun exciting, fresh and everyone was out for themseles and there was drama and stakes and back stabbing galore, this is just boring
seems like she’s a fan of molly now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently Danica is on her way to the island

Gonna be entering like....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Luis and Hannah may as well not be here! Glad Jake went, I feel for him a bit; it’s better for Lib for him to leave too.

Reactions: 8
Feels like lib could have said 'because he's my ex' and not mentioned the feet thing 😬 can't stand Jake but that was a bit bitchy

Reactions: 15
Also, just realised that was prime time ITV1. Has that ever happened before?

I’m not convinced that was a stunt….that felt really uncomfortable. If my ex of 3 years had been stood there after only 6 months of a break up, I’d have walked out again. No, to be fair I probably would have walloped him into that pool then walked out.
Not really a leg to stand on when she’s there too 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh I'm behind, but WTF is up with Luis's teeth? why has he got triangular gums? and why are all the girls pulling him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.