Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's always at least one who sits on the kitchen counter wearing a thong bikini. Arabella, get down you scruff!

Reactions: 21
Georgia S must have a personality disorder. It’s not normal behaviour. She’s unhinged!

Reactions: 45
I've never even thought about all the thronged bums sitting everywhere 🤢 I'm not a clean freak but i think I'd be wiping every seat before sitting down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Georgia H is clearly used to being the one in a relationship chasing after a man who’s not interested in her and it’s too much for her when the shoes on the other foot

edited to say OMG Arabella rein it in girl 😳😳😳

Reactions: 27
I think Callum is attracted to the twin (don’t know which one she is) but as she’s so dim he can’t see long term with her she has no substance

Reactions: 30
Arabella is quite intense. Can't imagine why such a pretty girl is single...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Insane behaviour from arabella actual madness they’ve known each other 4 days 🤪

Reactions: 24
The scenes with Arabella and Adam are funny because it’s like he’s been ambushed . She’s very full on but harmless

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.