Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t with Adams nails 🤢 I noticed a few days ago but then saw them on a TT earlier

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Arabella
"Enjoy our time in here before we face the craziness of the outside"

..The outside 👇
desert-tumbleweed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Arabella is such a beg

They can’t do another all stars surely? I feel like everyone else turned it down

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for poor Anton. Ever the optimist, surely he can see Georgia really isn't into him. Everyone else can.

Reactions: 37
What have I missed with Georgia because my daughter has decided to be a witch so missed some of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Arabella ‘joking’ about her biological clock to a guy she’s known 4 days 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lurker here, just popping my head in to say that no other person on love island has ever given me the rage like Georgia S 😡
As you all were 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So we don’t get Callum and Molly but instead we get a full episode of smug annoying Georgia S?

• Angry
  • Sick
What have I missed with Georgia because my daughter has decided to be a witch so missed some of it
She said she "shut things down" with Tom, then she said Molly bit her head off for asking if she was OK with her raising Tom's heart rate. Then she said Molly farts at night and Callum won't stop looking at her bum. Not all of these are true

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.