Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indiansummee

Does anyone actually think Adam’s hot? I think he’s the least attractive one in there. When he was walking with Jess yesterday (or Eve, I can’t remember) he looked so out of shape. Hes sooo serious too, don’t think I’ve seen him crack a smile once. Doesn’t seem like someone you can have a laugh with at all. And don’t get me started on that kiss with arabella.
0/10 for me.
He comes across arrogant. I've never been a fan, he looks like a cotton bud...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

iieee

VIP Member
They’re obviously told look sad and stare at the ground around the fire pit… Arabellas fire pit face will haunt me forever as much as I like her 😟😟😟😟
She looks like her mum's caught her bunking off school
Screenshot_20240209_181417.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nopatience

VIP Member
Sophie Eve and Jess their voices could be used as some type of punishment, excruciating on the ears.

• Haha

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Georgia S is so extremely unlikeable! She’s such a try hard and false. Wish someone would put her in her place as getting fed up of watching her smug act.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If Tom came out and pointed his stick at me and gave me the eyes the way he did to Molly I'd be a puddle on the floor.
The man has no chat but dam he is fine.

God I just want a Tom and Callum sandwich. Is that too much to ask ???

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Rose94

VIP Member
Iv gotta be honest this challenge always has me questioning my sexuality 🤣 Sophie’s body is 🔥

• Haha
nothing will ever top Tasha having a bitch fit in S8 when she didnt raise Andrews heart rate (think Paige raised it cant remember) and she was dressed as Barbie and she had to stand in a barbie doll box and she started popping off at him saying ''do you know how long I had to stand there for'' PMSL and to make it even better the song they played whilst she did her dance was called not your Barbie girl which clearly she was not for Andrew

• Haha