Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Hannah and Liberty said Anton and Georgia S are always trying to push to the front of the line to go and smoke 😂
I’m surprised she smokes tbh
Jack Fincham said that in their series, she would nick all his cigs and then lie saying she didn’t, but he knew it was her coz she was the only one who smoked the same brand as him. Doesn’t surprise me that she lied lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Sbax

Chatty Member
I think Callum is attracted to the twin (don’t know which one she is) but as she’s so dim he can’t see long term with her she has no substance

Reactions: 30

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The scenes with Arabella and Adam are funny because it’s like he’s been ambushed . She’s very full on but harmless

Reactions: 29

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is, but I have gone right off Anton. He is so defensive. Also with Georgia Harrison, there’s just something about her something off I don’t know what it is I just don’t like her

Jess and Sophie, all I canthink of is how the fuck do they not have wedgies, their whole arse is out with only a thin piece of fabric between the cheeks, they must have thrush and also good lord I hope they wipe down the seats they were sitting on before anyone else sits on them, someones sweaty arse all over the seats is rank

• Haha

HarrisD

The best thing they could do now is have a big twist at the end where we don’t vote for a couple and you’re just voting for a single ‘all star’ islander. There is no genuine couples in there so this would feel much more genuine and appropriate.
Yes I agree, a ‘all star’ king & queen. Imagine Georgia S watching Molly & Callum being crowned 😂😂

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Arabella having to live with that absolute DICK who’s revolting to her. You all know who I mean.