Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mamaland

Molly Jesus 🥵 do you know what fair play to Georgia H because I absolutely wouldn’t do it. Also if GS wins I’ll be Fumin

Reactions: 38

WitchyMoo

🥰 Loving the fact Molly and Callum heart rate was risen the most for each other!

I don’t want to get my hopes up that is the big reunion we all want BUT I always said I didn’t think Tom was right for Molly. She seemed a little bored of him and don’t think she that into him.

I think Callum loves her and has tried to let her find happiness with others whilst secretly hating it inside.

I really hope that they reconcile but I do think this has also helped them maintain a friendship at the very least.

Reactions: 37

specialh

Georgia Snake...we've been through hell to get here. she talks such shite.

loving Callums face in this challenge and the snoring to Georgia too. he can't stand her!!!

Clovis

VIP Member
I feel sorry for poor Anton. Ever the optimist, surely he can see Georgia really isn't into him. Everyone else can.

Wills315

VIP Member
I'm surprised they haven't had to start doing extended episodes to allow for jess, eve and Sophie to get their vowels out.

• Haha

Jmtxox

I loveee how callum and molly know exactly what GS is like now.
when she snored at something Georgia said earlier hahaha. I love molly

moonface77

Lurker here, just popping my head in to say that no other person on love island has ever given me the rage like Georgia S 😡
As you all were 😊

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
So Chris completely skated over the fact that he was full on with Arabella but then told her he’d always had a massive crush on Sophie and wanted to pursue it so dropped her. What a conveniently short memory he has.

Spidey2020

Chatty Member
So was thinking earlier, could Chris have been told by the producers to be horrible to Arabella so the public feel sorry for her and they always planned for Adam to come in and couple up with her so they ultimately end up winning the show. They know how much the public love an underdog.
I was genuinely surprised that Arabella would do love island again as she’s had some fairly high profile relationships, so didn’t need love island to help her find a man but the promise of winning the show would appeal to her as would improve her “influencing” career.

Might be way off but just a thought.
I think it is even beyond LI to get somebody to be knob to another contestant for ‘the story’. It is much more likely that Chris is just a bit of a knob, he probably went in there knowing he was quite well liked and thought it was his big moment. I hope he reflects on this and learns as he has shown zero humility and some worrying behaviours. Maura never speaks of him, I bet this is not new.

Maya’s ‘we got to know you a bit better this time’ didn’t seem like a compliment

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Georgia calling Jess Eve - seems she has a history of doing this. She pronounced someone’s name wrong on Love Island Games and also Belle Hassan said Georgia pretends she doesn’t know her having met her several times too. She’s a rude little bitch.

Reactions: 36