Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilelms

Probably one of the best heart monitor episodes I’ve seen.
But made me mad how much effort Georgia S was putting in to try to win, whereas there was just Molly having fun. So glad that Georgia S didn’t win for Toby or Callum, bet she’s gutted

Reactions: 31

ATV2021

VIP Member
So it ends in a week and....absolutely nothing has happened during the entire thing. Literally nobody deserves to win 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

peachybum61

Tbh it’s normal those two would still make each other’s heart rate raise up they were in a long term relationship and clearly still love one another

Nopatience

VIP Member
Oh Jesus that Georgia S one is a head melt, I never wanted to see anyone get their comeuppance as much as her.

macaronicheese4life

Quite gutted that Callum and Molly haven’t made their way back to one another but I guess they broke up for a reason. They just seem so natural and well suited together

Reactions: 30

HarrisD

I hope they don’t do parents and I really hope they don’t do final dates and love declarations - those episodes are the worst, dull and sooooooo boring

never forget Davide saying can all ICELANDERS gather round the fire pit instead of islanders thats what I think of everytime they get a text

• Haha

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but Mitch wasn’t that messy this time, he made it clear he wasn’t into her and Liberty as usual played the victim to her own actions, she’s now crying on tik tok about how she never gets picked etc. Can’t stand her

Al Fresco

VIP Member
It’s irritating that Molly and Tom are coasting to the final. I don’t dislike her but I think she’s smart enough to know that if they stay together looking reasonably settled they’ll be safe. I think they fancy each other but it’s not going to last. Same with Callum and thingy. They all seemed a bit smug tonight. The others have their faults but at least they earn their keep by adding some interest. We need disruption of some kind or this will be a really boring ending.

Georgia H looks on Anton as her ideal man in terms of how he respects her and probably could love him as a soulmate but I don’t think she’d be in love with him, he’s too full on.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Sorry not had a chance to keep up with threads, life eurgh, but Georgia S actually brings rage out in me.
Anyone else feel like she just says what she thinks people want to hear, or she’s heard in a film and thinks sounds good. She’s so fake.

Readingthecomments

I think the producers could learn a lot from this series for the summer one. It’s been much better having majority islanders who are mid 20s to early 30s.
I was hoping next winter they’d try doing a 30+ one! Might get more real relationships then.
Bring back the smoking area and a few drinks too 😂