Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m team Callum and Jess at this point, I’ll settle for a Molly (and Tom) win too. They’re the only normal ones deserving and that says a lot all considering

Reactions: 35

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

But .... she goes around in a thong bikini all day??!
I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.
It’s more the intention associated with the clothes I think , bikini makes sense lying around the pool whereas lingerie suggests more

MrsA

I’m so glad Chris has gone. He has been vile to arabella after she rightfully called him out. He’s really shown his true colours this season. He moaned and moaned all episode about Joanna being sent home, said he hoped they could work things out on the outside with some time but yet didn’t just leave of his own accord. Then looks fuming when he’s dumped from the island?! He was just there for the money.

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think producers had anything to do with Chris being a prick to arabella. I do think that Chris being horrible to Arabella changed her trajectory and she ended up being the underdog. Without Chris and Toby she would probably have been gone a lot sooner.

Jmtxox

Can josh win on his own? He is such a wind up and i am here for it 😂😂😂
---
Poor anton - just take the hint shes not into you….

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
God I love Molly and Callum 😩😩😩 I pray they get back together!!! I want it that Callum pursues Molly though and then she comes around to it… I think she needs it from him

• Heart
Tom and the pink jacket is SENDING Me, having flashbacks to when Zara called him community penis and said his parents would be ashamed of him and he walked off and ripped his pink jacket off real dramtically like zac efron in HSM 2 Bet on it lol

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t get back up again. I struggle getting things off the bottom shelf in Tesco if me coats too tight.

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I don’t get why they get upset by it… it’s so juvenile… I’d rather put myself up there even in first place before it was announced… then if it’s wrong you’re redeemed as well …

just had a thought … I think they thought that some couple might go tonight hence didn’t want to step on the first podium in case it put them at risk

Reactions: 34

tikimelon

They all get so huffy playing these games and take them so seriously, who cares 😂 love Callum and as much as josh is a wanker he’s been a belter during this game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34