Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s irritating that Molly and Tom are coasting to the final. I don’t dislike her but I think she’s smart enough to know that if they stay together looking reasonably settled they’ll be safe. I think they fancy each other but it’s not going to last. Same with Callum and thingy. They all seemed a bit smug tonight. The others have their faults but at least they earn their keep by adding some interest. We need disruption of some kind or this will be a really boring ending
I’m honestly happy to see Molly win to see that smug grin wiped off Georgias face.

Reactions: 39
I don’t know what it is, but I have gone right off Anton. He is so defensive. Also with Georgia Harrison, there’s just something about her something off I don’t know what it is I just don’t like her

Reactions: 29
Knowing what I know now with what happened in Love Island games between Georgia and Toby. I do think they premeditated this. They don’t care if they upset people because they know it will bring more drama. They have definitely planned coupleing up in Love Island All-Stars
---
I don’t believe Georgia really does like Toby and I don’t think Toby likes Georgia. I’ve noticed in recent episode she half pushes him away it’s definitely all and act I can’t see anything today between them no chemistry no nothing you watch they will be the 1st to split when they come out of the Villa, I can imagine Georgia to want someone better than Love Island, someone that’s got actual fame, either a football player or a singer
Molly and Tom, do you seem to just be coasting along, but you can tell she’s already bored of the whole situation

Reactions: 15
Georgia calling Jess Eve - seems she has a history of doing this. She pronounced someone’s name wrong on Love Island Games and also Belle Hassan said Georgia pretends she doesn’t know her having met her several times too. She’s a rude little witch.

Reactions: 36
Think that’s the end of molly and Callum getting back together unfortunately 💔

People have been flat out over social media the last few days commenting that they hoped they’d get back together, and the show has ended twice now on cliffhangers that suggests something might happen and then literally nothing the next episode

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Georgia calling Jess Eve - seems she has a history of doing this. She pronounced someone’s name wrong on Love Island Games and also Belle Hassan said Georgia pretends she doesn’t know her having met her several times too. She’s a rude little witch.
Yes, that is a tactic people do to make them seem superior to that person

Reactions: 21
So when is GS leaving? 🥱 let's hope v soon. Surely a few couples will be going in the coming days...

Reactions: 10
Toby out here looking for loyalty week Georgia isn’t a loyal babe 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Love language is definitely this year's phrase along with deep it 😂
Ffs imagine meeting a new man and they asked you what your love language is. How could you keep a straight face 🤣🤣 and would definitely be running 🏃‍♀️ to see what language they are talking about 🙈🤣 what is thw world 🌎 🤔 coming to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NONE of them wanted to go 1st place for game players because they thought for sure that couple would be leaving. You could see the panick on their faces. Lol

Reactions: 15
Something about Molly just seems off and Tom acted the exactly same with Sammie and they lasted 5 minutes

Reactions: 11
I think both Molly and Callum are fit but boring (as is Tom but he is even more boring than Callum).

There are no couples to root for!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.