Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching. Lmao at Georgia complimenting Toby’s dancing and him saying nothing about hers so she had to ask him 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m team Callum and Jess at this point, I’ll settle for a Molly (and Tom) win too. They’re the only normal ones deserving and that says a lot all considering

Reactions: 35
Poor Anton. I think Georgia is one of those girls who are only mad for dick heads

Reactions: 42
I’m really torn with the GH and Anton situation. I don’t believe you always have that instant connection with someone or even attraction. I’ll openly admit when I met my husband I wasn’t interested in the slightest and we’ve now been together 15 years. I also think not everyone is touchy feeling and wants to be all over someone which again I am not like that. I do wonder as well she is probably very reserved with what’s happened to her previously, it must be hard to try and trust someone you barely know after what that dick did to her. I do think Anton is more into her than she is him but I do like them both.

Reactions: 19
I’m really torn with the GH and Anton situation. I don’t believe you always have that instant connection with someone or even attraction. I’ll openly admit when I met my husband I wasn’t interested in the slightest and we’ve now been together 15 years. I also think not everyone is touchy feeling and wants to be all over someone which again I am not like that. I do wonder as well she is probably very reserved with what’s happened to her previously, it must be hard to try and trust someone you barely know after what that dick did to her. I do think Anton is more into her than she is him but I do like them both.
look at how she acted with Josh, Mitch & Casey though in comparison…

Reactions: 28
For real it looked like Josh and arabella were on coke tonight or something . Over reactive, overly talkative, paranoid etc

Reactions: 24
I think they’re not as strict on the booze this time around they all seem to be pissed on an evening

Reactions: 13
Elle and Laura was right love Laura

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How come Toby has taken to carrying Georgia round everywhere now? Is it cos she doesn’t have a leg to stand on about anything 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tony and Georgia trying so hard all night to pretend they’re just easy going and in love.,

Reactions: 18
It’s irritating that Molly and Tom are coasting to the final. I don’t dislike her but I think she’s smart enough to know that if they stay together looking reasonably settled they’ll be safe. I think they fancy each other but it’s not going to last. Same with Callum and thingy. They all seemed a bit smug tonight. The others have their faults but at least they earn their keep by adding some interest. We need disruption of some kind or this will be a really boring ending.

Georgia H looks on Anton as her ideal man in terms of how he respects her and probably could love him as a soulmate but I don’t think she’d be in love with him, he’s too full on.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.