Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to go on Twitter and join the Callum and Molly stans. All the couples are rubbish!

Reactions: 15
I do have to laugh at the LI IG and GS pages where they throw around the phrase “be kind” and there are comments defending GS…she is full on psychotic. A self-centred, manipulative, lying little weirdo, she’s absolutely off the scales delusional !! Regardless of whether it’s a game or scripted or whatever, she’s nuts. How HOW could any family member or friend defend her? If my mate or sister carried on like her i’d break into the villa myself, give her a slap and drag her out by her “natural long hair” for being an absolute embarrassment 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The only reason Gs and Toby are getting so defensive about this game playing vote is because there must be some truth to it. They doth protest too much methinks!
It's so obvious and pleased Calum has figured them out

Reactions: 23
I want Jess and Callum to win. But I think molly will carry Tom to a win

Reactions: 22
Hope there's some proper fallout from this, Molly is primed for round two (three?) with Georgia S

Reactions: 10
Why does Georgia say that they have been through so much/hell? They really haven’t any issues have been caused by them. I don’t think being in a bed with Callum for a few days is a great hardship!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You could be talking about either of them 🤣
Hahah this is so true! I mean Georgia steel but tbh at this ping Georgia H is kidding herself if she thinks her and anton are stronger than all others. Georgia S is desperate and it’s shown throughout and all in all honestly she’s shown herself to be even nastier than she was shown to be before! I’m so glad her and Toby have been shown to be so unpopular she needed taking down a few pegs, and Callum and Molly needed the boost to know they’re carrying this season!!!

Reactions: 11
I do have to laugh at the LI IG and GS pages where they throw around the phrase “be kind” and there are comments defending GS…she is full on psychotic. A self-centred, manipulative, lying little weirdo, she’s absolutely off the scales delusional !!
she's not changed one bit. There's old videos floating around TikTok, I know some have been posted on here but you can clearly see she's the exact same nasty witch.

Reactions: 23
I don’t get why they get upset by it… it’s so juvenile… I’d rather put myself up there even in first place before it was announced… then if it’s wrong you’re redeemed as well …

just had a thought … I think they thought that some couple might go tonight hence didn’t want to step on the first podium in case it put them at risk

Reactions: 34
I’m really confused! Why is Georgia an and Georgia h etc getting so offended by other people suggesting them when they’re trying to guess the public’s choice? Georgia saying that they’re taking shot after shot and refusing to stand on gold, I just don’t get it. The vote has already been done, what will refusing to stand on it so? It’s not going to change how they’ve been ranked!

Reactions: 20
I don’t get why they get upset by it… it’s so juvenile… I’d rather put myself up there even in first place before it was announced… then if it’s wrong you’re redeemed as well …

just had a thought … I think they thought that some couple might go tonight hence didn’t want to step on the first podium in case it put them at risk
Ooh that’s good thinking! That would make sense because a few of them really didn’t want to stand on first place!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.