Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thing is I remember on their original series there was an article about what unis everyone went to, and both Eve & Jess went to very very good unis - think it was UCL and Kings.

I think they’re actually probably quite clever if they can get the grades to go there, I’m 99% sure they think acting dumb and talking like a phone sex operator makes them more attractive to men.
Eve did Geography at Kings. Jess did psychology at UCL

Reactions: 4

m.lifee

I wonder if the producers showed the clip of Callum and Georgia to pre empt the heart rate challenge later :unsure:

Hannah and Liberty said Anton and Georgia S are always trying to push to the front of the line to go and smoke 😂
I’m surprised she smokes tbh

intoresting

VIP Member
The cheeky porta potty slag saying Callum you don’t have to be here now can tell she’s never been out in mannny or Liverpool talking like that to people
An if the spark is not there at the start it’s never going to be there

Are the twins porta potty’s ?

jenn00

Yeah you’re right, I can’t see Tom moving from down south to back up north either just to settle down with Molly and obviously he hasn’t known her that long either he will probably try and spin the long distance relationship at First
But it looks like Molly wants someone to settle down with now she probably wants things to go at a faster pace
She’s coming up to 30 all sorts of feeling set in then all of sudden it’s like a rush to get boxes ticked
He mentioned something to the boys after the date about Manchester that he had to move for football.