Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sumac

I actually think the producers are playing into the Molly/Callum reunion shippers. They cut to Callum a LOT around Molly and Tom’s date, a lot of shots of him looking a bit 🙂😕

Reactions: 5

Susspicious

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Arabella having to live with that absolute DICK who’s revolting to her. You all know who I mean.
Oh, does he get dumped? Thank God for that. I’m still watching the episode now. Hopefully he turns his phone on and sees what a state he’s made of his reputation and regrets being such an arsehole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

daisybrown

VIP Member
Who do we have left:

Callum and Jess
Molly and Tom
Sophie and Josh
Adam and Arabella
Toby and Georgia
Anton and Georgia
Casey and Eve

Is that everyone? I think Callum, Molly and Sophie (plus partners!) will be okay. So Toby, Anton and Casey in bottom with Casey and Eve going? Tom can look miserable again….
---
Producers manipulation of the votes again !!
Bottom 3 and then Islanders with have to pick therefore saving Toby and Georgia. I guarantee it.

Don't know if it makes a difference but Anton vapes not smokes.
Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.
I don’t think Toby and GS would go based on public vote - they do have fans on twitter etc. Even our poll they have more votes than Casey and Eve.

Reactions: 4

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Tom is potentially going to coast to a win here. He went straight for Molly (with a brief GS flirty detour), he knows she is popular and recycles the same lines he fed Samie.

He maybe northern, but does he not live down south? Is he going to give it all up at 24, move back up north and settle down with Molly? Molly is clearly keen to settle down now. I don’t see it working - I think he realises it is his chance to the the winner of the “All Stars”
Yeah you’re right, I can’t see Tom moving from down south to back up north either just to settle down with Molly and obviously he hasn’t known her that long either he will probably try and spin the long distance relationship at First
But it looks like Molly wants someone to settle down with now she probably wants things to go at a faster pace
She’s coming up to 30 all sorts of feeling set in then all of sudden it’s like a rush to get boxes ticked

Laika1234

VIP Member
Even if Callum’s or Molly’s heart rate was raised the most for each other, that won’t necessarily mean they fancy them the most, your heart rate can also raise with stress and I know I’d be stressed to hell in that situation, just hoping my heart rate didn’t rise😬
Ah it won’t matter a shite I know but they’re about the only two I really care about this series.