Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I must’ve misunderstood. I thought GS meant she shut things down with Tom after she got with Toby on the outside so when she’d finished with Toby on the inside, she was drawn to Tom when he came in.

Reactions: 4

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Where are we reading this?
Also, who was that angel that shared the link to the photos last week that came out of Molly and Tom's date?
Wasn't me though they're usually on rexfeatures if you search "love island". Closer has done all the legwork for us today though. Tom is so red when Georgia is on his lap:

Reactions: 3

electricmallows

VIP Member
Didn’t bother watching as I suspected the challenge wouldn’t be until after the first ad break at least 😂 nice to know I haven’t missed anything

saadd3434

VIP Member
Somebody tell me what those twins have had done other than the obvious? I can’t work out the jawlines which have been slimmed down somehow, which you probably couldn’t achieve from just weight loss?

The obvious are boob jobs, nose jobs, lip filler and bbl.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Don’t see the age gap with Molly and Tom working. He won’t want to settle down, get married and have kids anytime soon at 24…
I agree with this, as someone who met my own partner in my late twenties. At this age you need to be more picky especially if you are wanting to start a family in your 30s.