Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I am trying to get through the old threads while catching up on episodes but are all of them living off their love island fame or do they have real jobs? I know Jake has a furniture business and its been mentioned Kaz and Liberty have a podcast but otherwise do any of them 'work'?

Reactions: 3

Nopatience

VIP Member
I think they all think they are doors , open and close pretty much sums up the couples. No genuine couples or feelings.

Bleekemolen

Does anybody know how much they have been paid, or if they get paid to appear again???

I listened to the podcast the other day and they get asked why they did it again. Kaz was honest and said the usual “to find love” but she also said it was for the money as well!!

Notredamn

VIP Member
I tried to find a clip of Tom’s last heart rate challenge the other week to see if it was as 🔥 as I remembered but I couldn’t. So tonight should be good…just so I can rest assured either way you understand

• Haha

daisybrown

VIP Member
Someone said to me they’ve seen a clip where molly and Callum go on a date but I can’t see that anywhere
When I saw this it was just about the breakfast.

Looks like that is it for Callum and Molly then, pointless episode last night in the end!

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Don’t see the age gap with Molly and Tom working. He won’t want to settle down, get married and have kids anytime soon at 24…
Didn’t know he was that young can’t see it working then
---
Wish I would have voted for molly now because I really don’t like that twin 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Don't know if it makes a difference but Anton vapes not smokes.
Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.
I think that was actually his breath freshener spray that is surgically attached to him 😂😂 It’s only because I thought ohhh fancy cos it had a gold lid when he took it off to use on him and G.

• Haha
Reactions: 2