Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EAD

VIP Member
I don’t think Callum is a bad boy. Bar being a bit insensitive to Molly at times he actually seems one of the most genuine blokes.
No sorry I meant they're all good boys in there, my post wasn't very clear. And my bad boys were badddddddddd 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

daisynoon

Chatty Member
So, Eve and Casey will definitely be leaving, but wonder who else will be in the bottom three? Georgia and Toby, maybe the other Georgia and Anton?

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I tried to find a clip of Tom’s last heart rate challenge the other week to see if it was as 🔥 as I remembered but I couldn’t. So tonight should be good…just so I can rest assured either way you understand
I found it, doesn't seem to be doing much dancing but not quite as awkward as I thought it might be, it's at about 2m 15 if you want to avoid Casey. I tried to find Callum's previous effort but I'm sure it was for the best that I couldn't manage it.

• Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Just read he left Macclesfield last May to move to London as there were too many opportunities to turn down 😳 So maybe he‘s going back to them. Molly did say she wanted to come and watch him play.

AHintofStyle

I assume this episode will be Casey telling everyone he’s not into Eve, Eve confronting Casey, Casey getting defensive and arsey like he always does because he can’t take any sort of shtick. He can dish it out though.
You called it!

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Yeh I agree I also think its different getting up there and being intentionally provocative, knowing a camera is filming you, after the trauma of Bear its enough to trigger her. Poor thing, I really feel for her with what she went through. Can you imagine knowing he's most probably watching you now he's out?
He's absolute scum
100% this, plus you just know if she had gone all out people would be absolutely tearing her to shreds online even though the difference in situations is huge

Also can we appreciate they weren’t named in the “couple who raised each others heart rates the least” so does that mean that even though she didn’t technically do much she still raised antons heart enough for them to beat Molly and Tom 😂
---
They definitely don’t get to choose their heart rate outfits because Shaughna said she was crying all day over hers and they wouldn’t let her cover the areas she was insecure about
I’m sure I’ve heard Ellie from season 9 say similar because she has scars from a traumatic injury and her outfit didn’t cover them which she usually would

WitchyMoo

I think they’ll do this again.

The whole drama with Georgia S and Tobesssss has kept the show in the limelight!

I think the show will come back next year with more twists and turns and maybe even Casa Amor x

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Toby out here looking for loyalty week Georgia isn’t a loyal babe 🤣

Attachments