Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Or molly and Callum 🤣
If they don’t do Callum and Molly they’ve clearly been told to leave them be. I think it’ll be Georgia S and Callum because she’ll lean into it and they might get a storyline whereas unless Callum has a sudden change of heart about Molly nothing is going to happen on the back of the challenge.

Reactions: 6

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Very glad Mr Mog is working this evening, means I'll have the big screen for tonight's challenge<3

Reactions: 5

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Is there going to be a big final live like there is in the normal series? will they still do the parents episodes?, anyone know what tasks are still left to happen we wont get another movie night type one I presume?
I cant see them stumping up for flights to SA for everyones parents.

I feel like they really need to start dumping people

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Ooh, I just realised it's an extended episode, I hope they get into it about the public opinion then, more than the preview.

I don't really understand Molly with Tom, I think she needs to let the Georgia thing go if she's going to carry on with Tom. Have a conversation by all means, but it felt a bit petty when they were talking in bed.

Dr Karen Kim

So was thinking earlier, could Chris have been told by the producers to be horrible to Arabella so the public feel sorry for her and they always planned for Adam to come in and couple up with her so they ultimately end up winning the show. They know how much the public love an underdog.
I was genuinely surprised that Arabella would do love island again as she’s had some fairly high profile relationships, so didn’t need love island to help her find a man but the promise of winning the show would appeal to her as would improve her “influencing” career.

Might be way off but just a thought.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Nah Josh is being a dickhead. And Sophie is embarrassing herself the fact she keeps piping up trying to fight his battle. He’s proper digging at GH and Anton and I would be pissed odd if I was GH considering he sits there saying how good friends they are. If I was Sophie that would mega put me off someone the way he’s acting.
He was a right little bitch in series 1 if I remember correctly. Obviously not much has changed.