Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve just come across some clips of Love Island games, got very confused until I cottoned on blonde moment strikes again🤣
I seen Toby and Georgia was also on that so did they couple up on that and then try and make it work then coupled up again in Love Island All-Stars like what the fuck can’t believe I’m only just joining the dots now I can be thick as fuck sometimes
Georgia didn’t come across as confident as full of a self on that wonder how she coped with Megan Barton Hanson 🤣 and all the other girls from different Love Islands in different countries 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Wish they would’ve put this on ITV before they put Love Island all stars on it would’ve made more sense then how can I watch Love Island games?

Reactions: 6

delided

Josh honestly reminds me of a dirty old man at the pub chatting up young girls. Gives me the ick. I know there’s only 5 years between them but gives me the creeps
he’s like his old alcoholic da. The ma is an alcoholic too. I follow her on insta . Always drinking . And Josh is the image of his da the old sleeze bag

• Sad

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I found it, doesn't seem to be doing much dancing but not quite as awkward as I thought it might be, it's at about 2m 15 if you want to avoid Casey. I tried to find Callum's previous effort but I'm sure it was for the best that I couldn't manage it.

I forgot half these people existed 😂

• Haha

WitchyMoo

I don’t know why they would allow any more bombshells in now as it getting so close to the final.

The public haven’t had much votes this season at all!

I really do see Georgia S trying to grab chats with Adam - she will be seething if he doesn’t fancy her!

There are no solid couples but I voted for Callum and Jess as I do like Callum and I also like Molly but not Tom - I just don’t see it myself - I don’t think he is exciting enough for her - he comes over so dull.
---
Continue please
---
Just catching up - why did Toby go so hard to send Chris home? I thought they were best mates.
Because he could only see Chris having a connection with Joanna so if Joanna was being voted out it made sense for Chris to be voted out as well.

He was right in what he said on this occasion as Chris wasn’t happy to be staying in without Joanna and voiced his dislike about it - although he didn’t follow Joanna but luckily the decision was made for him by Adam choice at who he wanted to couple up with.

Daisybee

VIP Member
Think that’s the end of molly and Callum getting back together unfortunately 💔

People have been flat out over social media the last few days commenting that they hoped they’d get back together, and the show has ended twice now on cliffhangers that suggests something might happen and then literally nothing the next episode

• Sad

Rose94

VIP Member
Let’s face it the producers won’t go by who’s heart rate was ACTUALLY lowest/highest they will decide for themselves who the winners and losers will be for the best tv 🤣
With that being said I’m gonna predict callum&molly for highest
Anton&georgia H for lowest

jenabelle

Love language is definitely this year's phrase along with deep it 😂
Ffs imagine meeting a new man and they asked you what your love language is. How could you keep a straight face 🤣🤣 and would definitely be running 🏃‍♀️ to see what language they are talking about 🙈🤣 what is thw world 🌎 🤔 coming to

• Haha

daisynoon

Chatty Member
They're going to do another awards-type thing, voting on the app. Must be desperate for something to do with the final week!