Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Kaz looked quite lost for most of the time after Liberty left. Why didn’t they send in someone nice for her. She’s a gorgeous girl and deserved better than the producers gave her
She showed a her true colours consistently backing toby after he treated arabella really badly.

Shes not a girls girl IMO. I thought shed come into her own after Liberty left but she got more boring. (She went from being a supporting character to Libertys main to doing the same with Toby)

Reactions: 27
I feel like the twins were those sisters you see that always had to wear the same clothes growing up and never developed their own personalities

Reactions: 27

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Casey with his arms around jess and eve and the two of them identically smiling up at him us so gross and creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Strong disagree. I think they’re beautiful. I don’t see how they’ve destroyed themselves whatsoever. Let’s normalise not attacking peoples appearance just because they’ve made some changes. They’re clearly gorgeous!
Made some changes is putting it very very mildly
IMG_8219.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Sophie seems lovely, but her fecking voice is nails down a blackboard. She talks like Catherine Tate’s Lauren, but like the batteries have started to go.

• Haha

gleevall

Chatty Member
Joanna is just well bitter that Josh had the audacity to pie her first, she could have just kept her mouth shut

Notredamn

VIP Member
Nevermind all this about Toby, why are they not making anything of the fact G was basically offering herself on a plate to Tom?!

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Ok here's my delayed response as usual, finally caught up🤣

WHAT AN EPISODE - or should I say EpicSode!!!😅

Georgia Snake is a dangerous Narcissist.
She is 💯 text book narc (iykyk)
They never ever take accountability for their actions.
They will lie, manipulate, gaslight, and play the victim but they will never say sorry.
This is prime example they can be caught out, literally in HD video footage to the nation and they still will not own their actions. It's always blame blame excuse excuse....

I've suffered with narc abuse from a family member my entire life (now been no contact for several years) and honestly watching her behaviour is, in a weird way, giving me a closure in a sense, to make peace with the fact I will never be vindicated because even if I could 'roll the tapes' to everything they ever did to me, it still wouldn't make any difference.
So that's strangely comforting in a way!

Anyway sorry going a bit deep there...

Georgia Halitosis....hmmm I'm on the fence, I can't gauge whether it's real or not with her... I want it to be (for Anton's sake) but I'm just not wholly convinced.... I feel like it's a case of 'the lady doth protest too much' unfortunately 😕

Felt a bit bad for Sophie, but glad she's found out now, she's far too good for Josh! ..Though I was loving him being the only one clapping loudly and sarcastically for Toby & Georgia's outstanding achievement award at the end😆😆😂

• Heart