Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just catching up on last nights. Does anyone else think Georgia S reminds them of Roxanne pallet 😩😩

I love Kaz but she’s annoying me stuck up Toby’s hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
She’s fully delusional isn’t she. When she said to Callum then when he said about not being able to compete with her and Toby’s history and she went “I never said that” huh???? That’s literally word for word what she said??

• Haha
Reactions: 28

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I agree with Arabella in that GS loves the attention. She wants the attention from all the guys which is why she’s doing this.

Reactions: 27

Tofino

VIP Member
Molly said she had only slept with one guy since her split with Callum. What if that one guy was Joe 👀

• Wow
  • Sick

EIRE2022

the hopeless romantic in me just wants Callum and Molly to get back together for the love of god 😭

• Heart
  • Haha

G_man

Love island cast and their jobs:

Anton - PT
Chris - floor manager river island
Joe - retail assistant hollister
Kaz - retail assistant disney shop
Callum - Scaffolder
Georgia s - pandora shop worker
Casey - electrician
Eve - Brass
Jess - Brass
Josh - social media influencer
Tom - store manager sports direct
Mollie - Sales assistant ernest jones
Sophie - fresh section m&s
Georgia H - MUA

Bored now 🤣

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Oh my god the twins BOMBED in winter series. How can they actually think that this is a good move?

sumac

Georgia H has got to go. She’s like Georgia S’s little henchman, no actual redeeming characteristics herself – the fake romance with Anton is just boring now – and just backs up GS at any opportunity. Laughed out loud watching her shit herself when Molly responded assertively to her snivelling “but Georgia S is still our fwend”